Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
oh really i thought we were watching a MOVIE, and that we are sit back and watch it and enjoy the MOVIE with popcorn, so i guess that was all B.S. and that there is not plan in place, and that DC is not going to have TRIBUNALS so we can watch JUSTICE for years of CRIMES by our GOV. there will be no FAIR elections until the election of 2020 is fixed. I will not pay attentions promote give money until the rightful prez is in place and the TRUTH is exposed, I gave Q till April 1st and will wait till SUNDAY at the latest, after that I am done WATCHING EVIL on both sides if you think a LIE to save the Country is different then a LIE to kill the country you would be mistaken. Its time for TRUTH, no more waiting because if this hope was not in place we all KNOW we would be in a CIVIL WAR right now and if ppl are thinking keeping this LIE Going is going to stop the civil war then thats mistake #2 .
05:08 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q2bTRUE in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
01 April, 06:04
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Everything will also be showed on Rice TVx youtube channel,
List of Black sun members, proof of transfer of big chunk of $500 b to Central Bank of Mexico, given to Trump in November 2020, to pay for stimulus to USA citizens, for defense needs, to fight election fraud...
Proof of military top 5 star generals representing deep state interests ( check my previous posts 1-8) , I think they are still in Palmer Hotel . Durango
Recorded video of them trying to access super site mine in Silverton Colorado, which was sent to all agencies in the world to prove that these generals are lying and that they will not take control of these super sites
How long it will take most patriots to see that we were all lied to???
I am waiting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
01 April, 05:51
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
you want the truth??? with all proof given ???

unitednetwork.news

you don't have to pay to subscribe for news, only for special content, news at 5 available daily at 5 pm
No bullshit, not the info given from secret source close to the government or the info given by some secret messages in videos
what you see and hear is what you get, raw uncensored truth, not wrapped up to suit either side