Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana was just saying in an earlier post that if something is not done now we will be loosing a big chunk of Q and DJT's base after April.
Many I am hearing are only committed throw April then will will checking out other avenues to save their country.
Messenger here do not shoot the messenger!
What is plan?
Specifically what can we do?
Listening......
03:01 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
06 April, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
we are to stand in the way, fight the fight, be light and salt to this world, and be about the Fathers bisness. Untill, as Juan said, "the Hand is writting on the wall. "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 08:02
I believe they set the table and are now waiting for WeThePeople to get pissed enough to stand up and act. I feel that troops are ready and waiting to support Us but that we need to put down the condescending popcorn and take back our cities and states. just my humble opinion.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 08:25
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Recommendation: We organize by city, meet to discuss strategies. Ex-military strongly needed. Then we as a group work to peacefully protest, go to any and all local stores as groups without masks, go to any and all local governmental meetings, determine what local public office they feel they could handle and run for that office. I will start - anyone on the Hampton Roads are of Virginia please direct mail me.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 April, 02:21
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I just went to my first rally at our State Capital in Bismarck ND on no masks and will now be attending more and getting proactive. Also put more info on my FB page that I wasn’t sure I should post but I am sooo tired of people not waking up so I posted it. Waiting for FB to suspend me again! Made a few friends angry already but to the point where it just doesn’t matter if they get made and our friendships fold then they are not the ones I need to center myself around.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
01 April, 07:13
What I'm seeing are the "ones" with knowledge are no where to be seen right now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:07
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication
It seems they are taking a break waiting on something doesnt it!
Emphasis on 'waiting on something"

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
01 April, 06:33
You want the truth ??? I have given you the truth ( check my posts 1-8 )
Check who was at Palmer Hotel, Durango, some ( generals ) still are.
Check daily news at 5 pm,
unitednetwork.news

no bullshit, no gift wrapping of things going on, just raw truth

movies 2021 @movies2021
02 April, 12:10
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication

01 April, 06:28
You want to do something??? you want your country back ???
we are already doing it...
Do you know that there is a food shortage coming up???

We are all here

lifeforce.global

We are taking care of us,of our countries
start local for locals
lifeforce enforcement unit already prevented many things, be part of it
The only one who can start the change is you, if you don't want to wait ,do something

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
01 April, 04:00
I say let's start a movement. Not a rally, but a movement. The two most powerful movements in modern history--the independence of India and the Civil Rights Movement--were inspired by one pamphlet: Civil Disobedience by Henry David Throeau. The premise is nonviolent resistance. Yes, rallies are great, but they're not enough. I like seeing the groups of people going into grocery stores without masks and paying for their items with cash. Yes, they get berated and harrassed, but that makes the mask wearers look deranged. Same thing happened with sit-ins in the 60s. People would go into a diner, sit at the bar, link arms and refuse to budge. They would get smacked around, spit on, the whole bit, but they refused to move. Even the suffrage movement devised similar demonstrations. Yes, they may arrest us, beat us, and so on. But that is all they can do. It's scary, but not scarier than losing our liberty for good and for generations. Speaking with a Civil Rights lawyer wouldn't hurt either.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
01 April, 04:29
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Never give up. Get active. Get local. More fighting back.
This is the hill NOT to die on.
BardsFM has a group on gab, county by county. DWUSA Digital warriors USA has groups by state and interest. #FightBack
Please watch todays lengthy, indepth episode of TheHighWire.
https://thehighwire.com/wa...
IT COVERS EVERYTHING WE ARE GOING THROUGH AND UP AGAINST.
Take notes/breaks MUST WATCH!

01 April, 06:35
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
movement already exists
people for people
locals for locals
county by county

lifeforce.global

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 April, 03:23
ACCORDING TO KUSN the next we will hear from Trump will be July 4th. Anothe date set. And all the things that are going to happen by the end of the year. ra ra ra. More Dates.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 April, 03:25
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Something is seriously wrong with my Ipad.

THAT IS JUAN O’SAVIN I was trying to type.

Go listen to the videos on my morning post.