Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
01 April, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Honest question..if i am way off base i apologize, but why are we fighting to overturn an election that took place in a corporation that no longer exists? Optics?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
To prove a coup has been done and the American people have been lied to all these years, including the fact that DC is a corporation. People will only believe what you show them and they have to come to see it for themselves. Things need to play out this way, look at the chaos is Myanmar, we don't want a civil war. America has resources and the right people in place to legally prove what happened. The sleepers need to see so that the country can have the majority of the people thinking on the same page before more is exposed on MSM.
04:28 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
01 April, 04:41
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Of course! All of that is a given and needs to be done. I was referring to our actions going forward to help awaken people prior to the end. The amount of people stuck on R vs D politics is crazy! We are so past that and people don't even know it. People have rights and hold power they no nothing about. If they knew, it might make a difference.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 April, 05:15
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
There, you just answered yourself, lol Spread the knowledge of the constitution. The people don't know their rights. Exactly, it is the same in all countries. Most people don't know their constitution, common law or even the Nuremberg Code. The one way I find helps is remain in the vibration of a sovereign being and practice your rights. The vibration we hold is very important as it effects the vibes projected outward and particularly our conscious mind has the power to manifest. There is progress, for one if you look at the protests on March 20th around the world, it was done with no *masks. When there were protests last few months, people were still wearing them. More people are standing up for this is a global issue not just America. Most of the lefties are the younger generation because they have been indoctrinated in the schools and entertainment, parents too busy making ends meet. ALL the gov. are corrupt. The old guard is falling, finally.🙏