Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 03:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well Nana was just saying in an earlier post that if something is not done now we will be loosing a big chunk of Q and DJT's base after April.
Many I am hearing are only committed throw April then will will checking out other avenues to save their country.
Messenger here do not shoot the messenger!
What is plan?
Specifically what can we do?
Listening......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. @MissyM
I believe they set the table and are now waiting for WeThePeople to get pissed enough to stand up and act. I feel that troops are ready and waiting to support Us but that we need to put down the condescending popcorn and take back our cities and states. just my humble opinion.
08:02 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 April, 02:21
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I just went to my first rally at our State Capital in Bismarck ND on no masks and will now be attending more and getting proactive. Also put more info on my FB page that I wasn’t sure I should post but I am sooo tired of people not waking up so I posted it. Waiting for FB to suspend me again! Made a few friends angry already but to the point where it just doesn’t matter if they get made and our friendships fold then they are not the ones I need to center myself around.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 08:25
Recommendation: We organize by city, meet to discuss strategies. Ex-military strongly needed. Then we as a group work to peacefully protest, go to any and all local stores as groups without masks, go to any and all local governmental meetings, determine what local public office they feel they could handle and run for that office. I will start - anyone on the Hampton Roads are of Virginia please direct mail me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:17
If you listen in on some of the chats on telegram you will find groups that are already doing these very same things that you mention as well. There may well be one close around you if you ask. Punisher War room is one. You might check there first to see if there is one close by first.
All good ideas, we are going to have to get involved locally.
I have been for years. That is why we never had a local mask mandate, we worked hard for yrs to get our deep state out and a mayor in my town that has some sense.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 April, 02:20
Constitutional law prevails, the mask, social distanding, hand washing cannot be mandated. State your legal case by doing homework and researching. You are in your right 100% stay strong have courage. I am confidant we can all turn this around if we stand up. No one is the boss of you, no one!!!!!!!!!