Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
Honest question..if i am way off base i apologize, but why are we fighting to overturn an election that took place in a corporation that no longer exists? Optics?
01:10 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Praying4Peace in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 April, 04:28
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
To prove a coup has been done and the American people have been lied to all these years, including the fact that DC is a corporation. People will only believe what you show them and they have to come to see it for themselves. Things need to play out this way, look at the chaos is Myanmar, we don't want a civil war. America has resources and the right people in place to legally prove what happened. The sleepers need to see so that the country can have the majority of the people thinking on the same page before more is exposed on MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 04:41
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Of course! All of that is a given and needs to be done. I was referring to our actions going forward to help awaken people prior to the end. The amount of people stuck on R vs D politics is crazy! We are so past that and people don't even know it. People have rights and hold power they no nothing about. If they knew, it might make a difference.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
01 April, 03:15
Optic. You are correct. Biden was taken out long before the election, so the election was optics too.

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 03:04
Good question. there is only one way to handle this entire scam......with physical force, armed to the teeth and 90 million strong. It is absolutely baffling to me that Trump Supporters don't want to take their country back. What could be worse than them killing our own each and every day?

01 April, 03:24
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Ummm no, thats called civil war. I first and foremost believe that God has a plan and we can actively be of service. We returned to our rightful place as a Republic with DJT as President. I just feel like we have moved past the stolen election phase and our energy would be better spent awakening people to that fact we are a Republic and what that means. IMO. Maybe too soon yet...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 April, 04:02
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Nope. Never. We would be fighting our brave men in blue and our military. Nope. They would give their full measure of devotion for to protect us and keep us safe. They are not the enemy. As hard as this is to wait and trust "the plan" we have to learn patience.