Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 10:31
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
RA RA RA ........

Are the WOKE really awake ?

At this point I believe everything is lies and Pysops.

DATES that never come forth to keep us hanging on.

im havingtoletgo for my own well being.

Please do lisen totetwo videos I postedfrom Before its news this morning about Q having been highjacked Nov. 29, 2018. Whichcould also be a pysop.

The problem with Q WAS ALWAYS what MAN was going to do ...completely leaving out THE BOOK OF REVELATION and who the real Savior of the world is and HIS PLAN.....and that is No Man.

WHEN i learned it was all from a Quantum Computer I lost it. Thats the highest form of BS and Witchcraft.

IF IT HAD BEEN REAL.......IT WOULD HAVE COME TO FRUITION BY NOW. NONE OF THIS .....NOWTHE PATRIOTS NEED TO DO IT.

IVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG LONG TIME ANd WITH Q from day one......BUT IT IS TIME for ME to wake up and smell the coffee.....take BETTER care of my life and health....getcloser to the real savior of the world an
03:19 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
01 April, 06:19
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
The only savior that will save you is yourself
Change starts with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 April, 06:57
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Jesus is my Savior. If hes not yours youre in a world of trouble.