Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...
08:41 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
03 April, 09:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe the bigger realization will be how much of the original "Word" was mistranslated, taken out, and edited by malevolent means in the Bible, and how much that will alter the profile we've PUT onto Jesus instead of what he truly EMBODIED.
Jesus was more than "real", but almost everything we understand of him is almost completely erased.
What I'm basically saying is: we are primed to realize how interwoven each and every religion truly is in the coming years. I'm not placing a timeline, but I know humanity is waking up to this fact and reality quicker than people are getting baptized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 April, 06:13
la blague 🤓les dons a l'eglise detournes ?ben nous on devrait dire quoi pour Notre Dame de Paris ..putain 🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
27 March, 04:09
I was raised catholic, I have 9 brothers and sisters and we all went to catholic school. Every Sunday my mom gave the church an envelope of money, even though we struggled to have food on the table every month. I quit when I realized how stupid it was that a religion made us eat fish sticks and tatertots every Friday. Years ago we were at my mom's for her 80th birthday. She was still paying for our catholic education - all those years!!! We divided the balance by 10 and each helped pay off the balance. The youngest of us was 40. Mom would have never paid that bill off.
Just random thoughts on growing up catholic. We also had to go to church 3 times a week (besides Sunday) as part of the school day. Our nuns had the square headpieces and they were MEAN!

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
24 March, 10:29
Wow...they get 7 Billion each year in "donations". And, they "set aside" 1 Billion each year to keep/invest for themselves? Absolutely Criminal.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
24 March, 09:34
Look for a "Free" Church near you. These churches understand that the government was never meant to be involved in the church and serve the Lord without government involvement. Unfortunately, they are few and far between. They can speak truth without regulation.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 March, 02:10
is it possible that at the highest levels of every religion, leaders are complicit in cabal activity & worship?
is there need for a transition here too?

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 March, 02:11
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
Yes. Religion turned into business

Last Days @lastdays1
24 March, 12:45
real churches are not buildings or institutions; they're groups of people united by a common faith that pool their resources - earned as individuals and already taxed - for a common purpose. if a group of frat boys pooled their money to buy 100 kegs, would that pool be taxable? no. why, then, would you even consider taxing people who are trying to serve god by doing essentially the same sort of pooling?

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 12:15
Religion,
Re - Legion
Legion
[ˈlējən]
NOUN
a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 March, 12:17
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
So many people are not ready for what etymology will reveal about the constructs they hold near and dear.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 March, 12:37
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Mark 5:9 The Demons and the Pigs
…8For Jesus had already declared, “Come out of this man, you unclean spirit!” 9“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10And he begged Jesus repeatedly not to send them out of that region.… It is like the argument chicken or egg first. What I mean is they do the symbolism as a calling card, but I am certain many are actually inhabited by Demons/the devil.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
24 March, 10:51
Losing my religion has been a blessing which has strengthened my faith, my relationship with God and overall spirituality.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 March, 02:22
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Totally understand!! Me too!!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
24 March, 08:03
Would Jesus ask for church tax?

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 March, 08:24
I love praying and meditating in groups, however, personally I do not resonate with churches or religion. I'm pretty sure we'll soon discover much of Jesus' message was distorted and eliminated to control the masses. Jesus was a rebel who fasted, meditated and taught people to go WITHIN. He told us we could all be like Him and do great deeds.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 March, 09:56
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
☝️THIS

This is how I've tried to live & understand here for a long time
I follow Yeshua the Christ but am not the slightest bit religious

Julie Walker @JuLee
24 March, 06:49
very interesting topic. thank you.
i have pretty much avoided religion as it made me uneasy, however i have a love of the spiritual.
i did do a bible study in the 90’s and felt love for god but that something was off with the coercive nature of some of the scriptures. i pointed this out at the time.
i asked if this might not be satan, getting us to worship himself in the guise of god? that question didnt go down too well 😕
i have had my love for god and goodness
and belief in dark operators truly awoken by this whole experience and ihave repented and asked forgiveness, also told god that he knows who i am and what my heart is like and what my intentions are and i trust his judgment completely on whether i should make it through this or not.
one day soon we will all find out the truth.
the deceptions have been massive.
it is a magical time to be alive 🙂

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 March, 06:52
In response Julie Walker to his Publication
Ditto

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 March, 01:20
Ok, I don't know how to debate your question. But did you read the last sentence of the article? "Huntsman is seeking $5 million in damages, which he plans to give to “organizations and communities whose members have been marginalized by the Church’s teachings and doctrines, including by donating to charities supporting LGBTQ, African-American, and women’s rights.”

It sounds to me like this man got caught doing something he shouldn't have and they were going to excommunicate. This part will never be made public.

That whistleblower complaint has gone nowhere. I can post links if you want. There are comments about the whistleblower(s) that lead me to believe they also got caught doing something they shouldn't have. (Got a link for that, too.)

I can expand more on the above if asked. Yes, all religions are in trouble. I am sickened by this because of the implications. This is one way to attack a conservative church. And we all know where that comes from.
#MAGA #GodWins

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
23 March, 11:23
Jesus had more problems with the men who ran temples and religion in his day, than any one else. He said to follow Him, not follow those men in buildings. We need to do as He asked, follow Him.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 March, 11:03
God
Source
Spirit, whatever each of us calls it, does not need:
intermediaries
books
buildings
robes
jewels
land...

it just needs our attention, our focus.

The exact thing everything in life right now is designed to distract.

Tessa Angelchik @Tessaangel
23 March, 10:23
straight up!! in looking for a church. thought i found one and sure nough its a 501c3. why does it need to be a government owned business? you have tax exemot status just by being a church already its sketch to me.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 March, 01:32
In response Tessa Angelchik to her Publication

Kymmyg Kymmyg @Kymmyg
23 March, 10:23
wonder where that leaves jesus? i mean... why him? there are lots of MEN in the story.

Kymmyg Kymmyg @Kymmyg
23 March, 10:21
ALL RELIGION IS A CORRUPT BUSINESS THAT SEPERATES HUMANITY FROM GOD. so does politics as far as I'm concerned.

Kiersten Castellano @KCast1193
23 March, 10:20
true story. the Lords draining that swamp too. te worse one..imo..paula white. God didnt want POTUS to be a part of any of that shit!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
23 March, 10:01
I don't agree with this take Doq. Huntsman is not on the side of good. This is the Cabals work. Whose side are you on??
This church has been ousted and ridculed by ALL other religions. All things can be corrupted, if not cared for and run properly. Even Patriots, whitehats. Yes, there are evil 5013c organizations. There are "evil" churches. But there are also GREAT ones. I will not accept "everything" is evil. Come tour their humanitarian center. Trump did and was amazed.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 10:13
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
Some are good. Some are not. Church proudly donates to UNICEF and partners with the UN. If your answer to my post is to come and see the Humanitarian center because it's beautiful, you're still asleep.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
24 March, 08:49
This pastor talk about open heaven. The subsequent sermon is titled WE are an open heaven. Great messages. https://subspla.sh/np7y29w

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 March, 09:49
Faith & Spirituality are the real thing. Faith & religion are not the same thing. Religions were man made formed by the Jesuits in order to divide man. It was by design. ALL religions are controlled by the Jesuits.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 March, 09:48
Mark Taylor discusses this in his book Trump Prophesy. Yes the tax exemption allows government to have control over the churches and charitable organizations. God wants a giving heart without expecting a return like a tax break. The 5013C needs to be abolished.

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
23 March, 09:33
I agree with your first sentence & have distrusted most for a long time. One more part of God's Great Awakening. 🙏✝️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 March, 09:31

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 March, 09:25
Jesus teaches us the kingdom is not of this world, it is within/amongst us. He also teaches us when 2 or more are gathered in his name, he is there.

There is no need for spires, alters, vestments, adornments.

How many times in Matthew does he admonish

Woe unto you, scribes teachers of the law and Pharisees, hypocrites!"

Read the words, know the message.

We already have it. He told us, and warned those who lead us astray into the intoxication of symbology, adornments and rituals.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 March, 09:23
Okay. 🙋‍♀️Confusion?
Thought we are currently trying to end the IRS by 1099s not paying taxes?
Founding Fathers took up arms against taxes?
So why is it bad that churches are not paying taxes?
It seems i may be a bit lost?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 March, 09:28
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Church's conformed to the regulations of the 501c3 to become corporations for the tax break. They took the bait and fell into the trap.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 March, 09:15
Yes! You are right.
It is the business status of corporate religion that has made them afraid to stand for what is right. They fear loss of $$ and loss of tax free status.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
23 March, 09:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Exactly!! Obama forced their hand!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 09:00
We allowed satan to creat most of this evil mattrix we have been living in our whole lives.
Everyone talks about Revelations and the great deceiver, Nana thinks satan had a hand in this and we have already been living in the great deception of satan our whole lives.
I trust my connection stright to my God, what I saw in my NDE and that is all I trust.
I have no way of knowing what parts of the Bible (if any) satan and his jusuits and demons changed or added or left out. What I trust is my God.
Most churches are a outright blasphamy of what shoud be, not all though. I personally know of some small churches that are what they should be caring for each other and the community all they can. These do not store up big bank balances nor do the build multimillion dollar churches nor pay their preachers a ridiculous amount of money but they are few and far between.

Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
23 March, 09:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana you have just perfectly put my thoughts into words. I have always questioned the bible because it was written by man and man is flawed. Whether it be accidental or intentional we just have no way of knowing if translations and interpretations are accurate. I firmly believe that the only thing that we can trust is our conscience, the only and only direct link to God. I always tell people we all have the direct number to God, so why would you use anything other than that. My belief, souly based on personal experience is that churches and religion take us further from God instead of closer as they falsely claim. I find myself wondering if organized religion isnt the true antichrist. Thank you so much for posting😘

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
24 March, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
time to take back what the enemy stole.
as children of God we have an inheritance,
the holy spirit is given to us as a down payment or first fruits so to speak.
The spirit of truth will lead us unto all truth.
the spirit produces fruit in those that receive his love
and guidance.
tThe sure way to know where the spirit dwells is to look for the fruit.
true love ,caring and looking after one another ,showing kindness
and bearing each others burdens and putting others first
are fruits of the spirit and where the spirit is ,there is
liberty.
The intitutionalized religion is not capable of showing Gods love
because it is void of it ,having a form of Godliness
but denying the power thereof.

Godliness is profitable unto all things.
ALL means ALL as in ALL good things come from the Father above.
we hear his voice and know that it is him speaking to us and he
confirms his word with signs following.
Thank you Nana for bringing truth to the forefront
for discussion