Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 12:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Religion,
Re - Legion
Legion
[ˈlējən]
NOUN
a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
So many people are not ready for what etymology will reveal about the constructs they hold near and dear.
12:17 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 12:22
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I started this Journey Agnostic, So My Views have Changed Quite a bit.
Especially considering, many confuse it with gnosticism.
I used to be indifferent to Gods existence not interested in the argument for or against.
but Yes so many are attached to belief Systems that Imprison them.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 March, 12:28
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Same. Until about '15 when a moment of clarity allowed me to receive and comprehend information I wasn't necessarily looking for, seemingly out of thin air. I can't really put any "religious" label on it, but most definitely a spiritual awakening.