Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
23 March, 10:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't agree with this take Doq. Huntsman is not on the side of good. This is the Cabals work. Whose side are you on??
This church has been ousted and ridculed by ALL other religions. All things can be corrupted, if not cared for and run properly. Even Patriots, whitehats. Yes, there are evil 5013c organizations. There are "evil" churches. But there are also GREAT ones. I will not accept "everything" is evil. Come tour their humanitarian center. Trump did and was amazed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Some are good. Some are not. Church proudly donates to UNICEF and partners with the UN. If your answer to my post is to come and see the Humanitarian center because it's beautiful, you're still asleep.
10:13 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 March, 11:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm not defending the church, but I do have this to offer in terms of specificity-
1. Regarding the UN- The LDS church is in every country on the globe that they are allowed to be in, and in terms of humanitarian effort, they are usually the first ones on the scene for a disaster. Partnering with the UN would help them with access. (On a local level, the way they conduct business is done in such a way to keep distance between individuals and members.)
2. Regarding Unicef, I see that was covered in the news Feb this year. My bet is that a backroom deal was done with a politician regarding the whistleblower incident in 2019. They would have given to a 'charity' so as to appear to be "more transparent" for members. IRS doesn't want to go after churches anyway, because the legality gets muddy for the 501c3 status. (Can provide a link to support if asked.)
Note, salaries are only for top tier and are in line with other church orgs. Local religious positions are never paid.