Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We allowed satan to creat most of this evil mattrix we have been living in our whole lives.
Everyone talks about Revelations and the great deceiver, Nana thinks satan had a hand in this and we have already been living in the great deception of satan our whole lives.
I trust my connection stright to my God, what I saw in my NDE and that is all I trust.
I have no way of knowing what parts of the Bible (if any) satan and his jusuits and demons changed or added or left out. What I trust is my God.
Most churches are a outright blasphamy of what shoud be, not all though. I personally know of some small churches that are what they should be caring for each other and the community all they can. These do not store up big bank balances nor do the build multimillion dollar churches nor pay their preachers a ridiculous amount of money but they are few and far between.
09:00 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
24 March, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
time to take back what the enemy stole.
as children of God we have an inheritance,
the holy spirit is given to us as a down payment or first fruits so to speak.
The spirit of truth will lead us unto all truth.
the spirit produces fruit in those that receive his love
and guidance.
tThe sure way to know where the spirit dwells is to look for the fruit.
true love ,caring and looking after one another ,showing kindness
and bearing each others burdens and putting others first
are fruits of the spirit and where the spirit is ,there is
liberty.
The intitutionalized religion is not capable of showing Gods love
because it is void of it ,having a form of Godliness
but denying the power thereof.

Godliness is profitable unto all things.
ALL means ALL as in ALL good things come from the Father above.
we hear his voice and know that it is him speaking to us and he
confirms his word with signs following.
Thank you Nana for bringing truth to the forefront
for discussion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelsi Reed @KelsiReed
23 March, 09:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana you have just perfectly put my thoughts into words. I have always questioned the bible because it was written by man and man is flawed. Whether it be accidental or intentional we just have no way of knowing if translations and interpretations are accurate. I firmly believe that the only thing that we can trust is our conscience, the only and only direct link to God. I always tell people we all have the direct number to God, so why would you use anything other than that. My belief, souly based on personal experience is that churches and religion take us further from God instead of closer as they falsely claim. I find myself wondering if organized religion isnt the true antichrist. Thank you so much for postingšŸ˜˜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 10:59
In response Kelsi Reed to her Publication
Some are very evil for sure!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 March, 12:08
In response Kelsi Reed to her Publication
Having been a member of a conservative church and a progressive one (not at the same time) and finishing a degree in ministry last year, what I understand about "organized religion" is that it is a construct built by imperfect humans. Therefore, we will have an imperfect product. The key, I think, is pursuing the concept of humility and prioritizing that over ego. If a poor message is produced by the pastor/priest, then you end up with a spiritually unhealthy congregation. In studying the Apostles, they were masters of being humble before God, and when they weren't, those who had direct access to Jesus were reminded of their place. Then is the next step-asking for forgiveness. It is very hard to be humble enough to admit our failings if our ego is in the way. In Revelation, the warnings are given to the churches for poor behavior. The bible has gone through multiple changes over centuries (done by men.) Originally, the 'bible' was all spoken word.