Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 March, 09:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Okay. 🙋‍♀️Confusion?
Thought we are currently trying to end the IRS by 1099s not paying taxes?
Founding Fathers took up arms against taxes?
So why is it bad that churches are not paying taxes?
It seems i may be a bit lost?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
Church's conformed to the regulations of the 501c3 to become corporations for the tax break. They took the bait and fell into the trap.
09:28 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lovewins_17 in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 March, 09:34
In response Love Wins to her Publication
okay. Ty for the reply.
Another question if I may.
It seems churches went for incorporating, bc churches were being taxed? Thus the reason they went for the Inc in the first place? To avoid the taxation churches were already having to pay?
Ty for your answers to my questions.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 March, 09:41
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
I'm not an expert on this but that's more or less what I believe happened. Somewhere along the line, probably in the 1900's the churches contributions started being taxed.
They were offered the 591c3 to have those contributions remain untaxed but that designation can be taken away. My late pastor used to speak about abortion & homosexuality very frankly and he said he didn't really care if they took away the 501c3 because it wasn't going to stop him from preaching God's truth.