Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
Religion,
Re - Legion
Legion
[ˈlējən]
NOUN
a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.
12:15 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 March, 12:37
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Mark 5:9 The Demons and the Pigs
…8For Jesus had already declared, “Come out of this man, you unclean spirit!” 9“What is your name?” Jesus asked. “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10And he begged Jesus repeatedly not to send them out of that region.… It is like the argument chicken or egg first. What I mean is they do the symbolism as a calling card, but I am certain many are actually inhabited by Demons/the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 12:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏Amen

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 March, 12:17
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
So many people are not ready for what etymology will reveal about the constructs they hold near and dear.

24 March, 12:22
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I started this Journey Agnostic, So My Views have Changed Quite a bit.
Especially considering, many confuse it with gnosticism.
I used to be indifferent to Gods existence not interested in the argument for or against.
but Yes so many are attached to belief Systems that Imprison them.