Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 08:41
All religons are in trouble.

My personal thought is this:

Would Jesus turn His religion into a business that is concened about a 501c3 status?

Let's be honest: satan created the 501c3

https://www.stgeorgeutah.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Ok, I don't know how to debate your question. But did you read the last sentence of the article? "Huntsman is seeking $5 million in damages, which he plans to give to “organizations and communities whose members have been marginalized by the Church’s teachings and doctrines, including by donating to charities supporting LGBTQ, African-American, and women’s rights.”

It sounds to me like this man got caught doing something he shouldn't have and they were going to excommunicate. This part will never be made public.

That whistleblower complaint has gone nowhere. I can post links if you want. There are comments about the whistleblower(s) that lead me to believe they also got caught doing something they shouldn't have. (Got a link for that, too.)

I can expand more on the above if asked. Yes, all religions are in trouble. I am sickened by this because of the implications. This is one way to attack a conservative church. And we all know where that comes from.
#MAGA #GodWins
01:20 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it