Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?
11:15 AM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kay Faith @Kayfaith
27 March, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i know I am here to help in my community. There will be so much to do. i have been sharing what I learn as I go, but know many will struggle with the whole truth when it comes. I have only been awake myself since coming here in January. I have finally found some peace, as I knew things were wrong, but had no clue where to find truth. I have been stunned the depth of the depravity. There will be so many who will need help to get through. 🙏 ✝️ God Wins! ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 March, 10:02
I knew a long time ago things were going to change. Wasn't clear how bad it was going to be. i was told that i was going to be involved in something involving Humanity. I believe many of us went searching for truth. We are the ones that have some memory of more than we have been told. This is what drives us, what pushes us to know there are so many lies. We are going to win & things are going to become how they were meant to be. Pray, live in love & stay in the light. There is progress habbening. Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
12 March, 10:09
Everyone needs to learn law and physics to make things work.
Where are all the anons, patriots learing law, teaching people law, caring in the communities enought to file documents, paperwork challenging the treason satanic pedophile cults known as governments.
Why do most accounts act like its someone else's job?
So many looking for fame, for money, control before doing the heavy lifting, by learning physics, what life force is, by learning law, what law is.
Governments are trafficking the people, self governance is the only way.
There was never lawfully a big government, that is tyrannical.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 10:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Everyone will need to understand they have to participate not just here but locally in their own communities. Nana understands words in law more than a lot of ppl only because I had to work with lawyers and laws and govts for decades, physics now that is another ballgame. Basic concepts sure but a lot of this, well your gonna have to mind melt that in.
In the same token, I have abiliies to see thr their words and layout of words to see their manipulation of law and to tear appart financial chains of events in accounting to find errors that others would never see if a lifetime were given to find them. I dont think we can all do everything well but together, TOGETHER, working together OH MY GOODNESS what we can do!
BOTTOM LINE IS WE CAN NO LONGER SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND LET SOMEONE ELSE RUN OUR DAMN GOVT, NOT LOCALLY NOR STATES, NOR FEDERALLY!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 09:48
I volunteer for my community in Pa.

06 March, 10:25
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
😘😇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 08:42
I AM ❤️🙏✝️

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 March, 03:49
Born to be this Ready Nana .

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
06 March, 02:57

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 March, 09:01
Yes! I got a real taste of the complete sleeping world when I had to go out of town for an appt. My natural Dr totally buys into the Covid everything right down to the masks. I red pilled him the best I could but he will need to awaken with the rest. I was checking out at a store and we couldn't get close to the checkout, I had to place my purchase as close to the checkout and throw my debit card to them. Seriously!!! Oh and I walked in the mall corridors without my mask on. Every single person inside and out had masks. Only 2 people allowed in the restroom. 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I'm over and done with this fake virus but the state I live in has been deeply brainwashed. I 🙏🏻 for them.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 March, 01:07
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
My state is deeply brainwashed and people viciously attack anyone who tries to be informed.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 07:10
I would agree. We did not get here overnight and the fix will not be overnight. They have corrupted everything. Recent info from Gen Flynn and Juan O make me think that getting DJT back is the start of much additional work.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

06 March, 01:03
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Juan said almost a yr ago that it would take most of this year to make things right.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 March, 01:09
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
A day, a week, a month, a year.
Yes trust the plan. The Jesuits are laughing at human stupidity.

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
05 March, 07:02
All I got to say..is 6 Weeks ago i had know idea of what the deep state was doing..I was so busy living that after I learned more about the children! i died a little inside not believing i was so blind to all these missing children! However Im very much AWAKE now, I believe GOD had the most to do with it...But without the Q people , Anon i proably still wouldnt know as much as I do!! And for that... I thank all the Patriots and Anon!

06 March, 01:07
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Please dm Nana you story of how you wokd up. I am collecting them to get them published when we win so generations to come will know the stories and who stood up so they could live.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 March, 04:35
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
So glad you are here to take part in this awakening! It's been difficult for so many to come to the truth, we keep fighting onward...
#FORTHECHILDREN and #GODandCountry

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
05 March, 06:07
All I'm sayin is start treating a mother fucker likes he's chosen

06 March, 01:13
In response Wil Wagner to his Publication
Do what?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 09:31
In response Wil Wagner to his Publication
How we are all treated is parallel to how we treat ourselves. The Suffering is Welcomed By Me, because it reminds me I AM on the right path. Satan takes care of his own, never forget that. Jesus suffered in an extreme way, all I can do is My Part, for Him. Stay Strong Brother. Change is Coming, but ONLY from God.🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 March, 05:51
Born For This~

😇🙏💫
(and if you're Here and reading this, YOU were, TOO!! 🙌)

#GodWins
#Shine

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
06 March, 01:18
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Never thought we would ever get the actual answer to "Why are you here?" yet here we are.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
05 March, 05:38
Me!.., that is just my game

06 March, 01:16
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
😘😇

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
05 March, 05:36
I so needed this today, it has been a tough one. Thank you

06 March, 01:17
In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication
😘😇Take a read on the juan o savin I posted earlier, he spells it all out for ya

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 March, 05:32
The thought occured to me the other day that we are all blessed to be a part of spreading truth all these years. We know the truth sets people free. We are having an impact. One thing that might be needed is helping to care for and love these kids that have been rescued. Maybe something like they do with premies in hospitals where " grandmas" come in and hold the kids, rock them, sing to them. Just a thought.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
06 March, 01:23
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Bring them to me - i'll love them up

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
06 March, 01:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I've veen wondering if we will get the opportunity to help the children. Thank you for bringing this up.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
05 March, 05:21
There is no question that DOQ, Shane (I Am), Vincent Kennedy, The Real Dark Judge and others have been guiding us.

06 March, 01:21
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I would also include @jfkjrfan in that motley crew!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 March, 05:07
That patroit has help me so much DOQ is my hero!!
ThankQ for your service

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
05 March, 05:41
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
you're awesome too if you are same anon that did those short picture video's on utube/jerks.., you been gone for a while but i enjoyed those

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 March, 05:04
total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet?

greater good for all of humanity?

SIGN ME UP

06 March, 01:24
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😘😇

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 March, 04:56
I am ready to help with a humanitarian project in my community that could use whatever skills I have.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
05 March, 04:33

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
05 March, 04:31
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
05 March, 03:51
been ready for most of my adult life. bring it on!!

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
05 March, 03:38

... ... @ironiQ
05 March, 03:37
we were not chosen, we chose to be here.

I believe we all have a mission or are here for the experience. I remember watching a video clip with a young woman crying and talking about the children and that we are the children who managed to escape the wheel of karma and get out of beeing reborn into the dumbs. I can relate to that in a strange way realising by what is happening now and all the information emerging everywhere and things I thought of, did and saw in my dreams way back in my life. She might have had a point in what she said, it got to me, and still do.

06 March, 01:35
In response ... ... to her Publication
Nana understands that we have all reincarnated many times and at one time or another we have all either been one of the suffering children or one of the evils harming them. That we keep reincarnating until our soul attain a certain level of goodness that allows us to "cycle out" and stop reincarnting and ascend to a higher diminsion closer to God.
So yall be careful about the wishing to know your past lives or be prepared for some maybe really bad things;
You will need to deal, forgive yourself, and come on back to now!

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
05 March, 03:32
You want to find out how strong we are in local communities visit lifeforce.global
Download an app, register,join, tell us how you can help your local community.
we are organizing worldwide
food shortage could become real issue,but we are fixing it ,together
remember,we are strongest together

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 March, 04:42
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Yes, thank you for this info !

06 March, 01:39
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
ty for sharing!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
05 March, 03:13
I've always wanted to learn and dig deep into things. I question everything and look for real answers. I'm greatful that God woke me up when he did. I'm excited to teach others when they are ready to accept it. We will all be learning so much more as more layers from the awakening are opened.

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
05 March, 03:12
I am so beyond ready. Each day I ask, "God, how can I be of service?" Feeling defeated at the moment as the MSM and DS continue to wammie us. But every soldier needs to rest while the others hold the baton. Ill be back at it as soon as my spirit refreshes a bit. Thanks for your post. Greatly needed.

Joni Mays @jandcmays
05 March, 03:10
my utmost gratitude to Doc! and you too, Nana!

06 March, 01:45
In response Joni Mays to her Publication
😘😇🙏

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 03:09
VeRy grateful for this Mission, accept it with honor and integrity...
Whenever catching the time at :17 past the hour, I stop to say a prayer, brief or deep. Today, I was yet again overwhelmed with immense emotion - full of gratitude to be an awakened daughter of light, a Patriot, grounded in an abundance of faith, holding the line with each of you and so many children of light worldwide.
Steadfast in faith that #GodWins and uneQuivocally #TheBestIsYetToCome

06 March, 01:46
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
😘😇🙏

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 March, 02:49
I do believe he is right about that, from all the asleep people and even born into a family who is asleep, being awake is kinda a miracle! I was born awake and saw problems in many things, including mob behavior, always standing on the sidelines, observing, but also oddly enough the one who everyone chose to bully and attack. If it was not possible to break my spririt, others suddenly became violent and pushed me. I literally have 3 scares on my forehead, left, right and center, from other kids and Teens pushing me against hard or sharp objects... Also very early on I had dreams and day visions, Deja Vues and I saw things. 7 years old I saw the name URIEL written out in front of my face, while I was daydreaming and walking! 🙏🏼 I always thought all these traits are a weakness, turns out those weak traits will be my strength in this whole journey! ❤️

06 March, 01:51
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Awwh sorry you had a rough time but it sounds as tho it made you very strong in the end. Please dm me your wakey wakey story for the Patriot book.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 March, 01:55
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
🙏❤️