Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
05 March, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All I got to say..is 6 Weeks ago i had know idea of what the deep state was doing..I was so busy living that after I learned more about the children! i died a little inside not believing i was so blind to all these missing children! However Im very much AWAKE now, I believe GOD had the most to do with it...But without the Q people , Anon i proably still wouldnt know as much as I do!! And for that... I thank all the Patriots and Anon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please dm Nana you story of how you wokd up. I am collecting them to get them published when we win so generations to come will know the stories and who stood up so they could live.
01:07 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
09 March, 04:19
I am awake for so long now and most of my EU friends, but my husband is hard like a rock. He doesn't allow me even to mention DJT or anything about Q. I was 1 mm away from divorce. That's sad because he is a good man, to good to be able to believe there are evil people surrounding us , governing us, teaching our kids... I just don't know how to open his blind eyes! I red pilled quite some friends, but failed at home. And thet hurts me.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 March, 05:19
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
I really feel your pain💔

My story very similar, but if I could give you any advice — just leave it where it lays! I have been in many battles with mine and it truly disheartened me to my core! We were the dual ready to fight the battle (tea party days😜) so when I discovered what I felt resonated with me (Q days) he called bullshite! He was my rock and we always agreed on these matters so what changed?

This thing that we are in right now, where we are and have been spreading what WE perceive as our truths from many hours of blood, sweat, and many many tears of research! If we think about how long we have been deceived, I kinda think it’s going to be a hard nasty red pill to swallow for some/most! I had to learn so many different thought processes thruout this and let me tell you, I trusted no one after this, because what we discovered is so disgusting who in our world would believe us! I don’t know the answers, and I’m beginning to think most of the “people” who talk in riddles a

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 March, 05:28
In response Lion❤️ Heart to her Publication
🤣🤣 I guess I talked too much and didn't know I was limited in my words but to finish where I left off:

I don’t know the answers, and I’m beginning to think most of the “people” who talk in riddles and offer us clues are not the answer either! My mission has been/always will be is just the darn TRUTH (is that really even possible these days)?

What I do know though, hang on to those you know in your heart are the good ones, those that have been by your side thru thick and thin, those who may now disagree with you—but who hasn’t and probably never will do the research! It’s not their fault, and it’s not our fault....it just is what it is! I personally think we are now in the calm of the storm just waiting for the backside to hit us, so who cares if they believe us and how could they? Heck, I could be wrong on all of this but in the end when whatever finally happens, our peace of mind with our loved ones and God is really a great place to end this❤️

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
06 March, 01:33
Im still learning alot about the anonup page... so your gonna have to tell me where to DM my story.. sorry I havent really spent alot of time figuring out the site as i have been reading anons post then doing my own research. So i'll need a guide if you are willing to help? Thanks

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 01:36
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Underneath the background pic on my page there is a little square with a tail that looks like a thought bubble, click on that.