Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
05 March, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All I got to say..is 6 Weeks ago i had know idea of what the deep state was doing..I was so busy living that after I learned more about the children! i died a little inside not believing i was so blind to all these missing children! However Im very much AWAKE now, I believe GOD had the most to do with it...But without the Q people , Anon i proably still wouldnt know as much as I do!! And for that... I thank all the Patriots and Anon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
So glad you are here to take part in this awakening! It's been difficult for so many to come to the truth, we keep fighting onward...
#FORTHECHILDREN and #GODandCountry
04:35 AM - Mar 09, 2021
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from InGod WeTrust, click on at the bottom under it