Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The thought occured to me the other day that we are all blessed to be a part of spreading truth all these years. We know the truth sets people free. We are having an impact. One thing that might be needed is helping to care for and love these kids that have been rescued. Maybe something like they do with premies in hospitals where " grandmas" come in and hold the kids, rock them, sing to them. Just a thought.
05:32 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
06 March, 01:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I've veen wondering if we will get the opportunity to help the children. Thank you for bringing this up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
06 March, 01:23
Bring them to me - i'll love them up

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 01:19
Nana is waitin to see if I need to change from Christian Daycare to a facility for them. I had plans b4 all this mess in the works to open a Christian daycare.