Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
All I got to say..is 6 Weeks ago i had know idea of what the deep state was doing..I was so busy living that after I learned more about the children! i died a little inside not believing i was so blind to all these missing children! However Im very much AWAKE now, I believe GOD had the most to do with it...But without the Q people , Anon i proably still wouldnt know as much as I do!! And for that... I thank all the Patriots and Anon!
07:02 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ylady78 in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 March, 04:35
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
So glad you are here to take part in this awakening! It's been difficult for so many to come to the truth, we keep fighting onward...
#FORTHECHILDREN and #GODandCountry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 01:07
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
Please dm Nana you story of how you wokd up. I am collecting them to get them published when we win so generations to come will know the stories and who stood up so they could live.

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
06 March, 01:33
Im still learning alot about the anonup page... so your gonna have to tell me where to DM my story.. sorry I havent really spent alot of time figuring out the site as i have been reading anons post then doing my own research. So i'll need a guide if you are willing to help? Thanks

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
09 March, 04:19
I am awake for so long now and most of my EU friends, but my husband is hard like a rock. He doesn't allow me even to mention DJT or anything about Q. I was 1 mm away from divorce. That's sad because he is a good man, to good to be able to believe there are evil people surrounding us , governing us, teaching our kids... I just don't know how to open his blind eyes! I red pilled quite some friends, but failed at home. And thet hurts me.