Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @ironiQ
we were not chosen, we chose to be here.

I believe we all have a mission or are here for the experience. I remember watching a video clip with a young woman crying and talking about the children and that we are the children who managed to escape the wheel of karma and get out of beeing reborn into the dumbs. I can relate to that in a strange way realising by what is happening now and all the information emerging everywhere and things I thought of, did and saw in my dreams way back in my life. She might have had a point in what she said, it got to me, and still do.
03:37 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ironiQ in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 01:35
In response ... ... to her Publication
Nana understands that we have all reincarnated many times and at one time or another we have all either been one of the suffering children or one of the evils harming them. That we keep reincarnating until our soul attain a certain level of goodness that allows us to "cycle out" and stop reincarnting and ascend to a higher diminsion closer to God.
So yall be careful about the wishing to know your past lives or be prepared for some maybe really bad things;
You will need to deal, forgive yourself, and come on back to now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396