Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:15
Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 March, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do believe he is right about that, from all the asleep people and even born into a family who is asleep, being awake is kinda a miracle! I was born awake and saw problems in many things, including mob behavior, always standing on the sidelines, observing, but also oddly enough the one who everyone chose to bully and attack. If it was not possible to break my spririt, others suddenly became violent and pushed me. I literally have 3 scares on my forehead, left, right and center, from other kids and Teens pushing me against hard or sharp objects... Also very early on I had dreams and day visions, Deja Vues and I saw things. 7 years old I saw the name URIEL written out in front of my face, while I was daydreaming and walking! 🙏🏼 I always thought all these traits are a weakness, turns out those weak traits will be my strength in this whole journey! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awwh sorry you had a rough time but it sounds as tho it made you very strong in the end. Please dm me your wakey wakey story for the Patriot book.
01:51 AM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it