Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Gene Decode 3-2-21 🔥
“This last week many Special Ops Forces died in a cabal trap
while clearing out D.U.M.B.S & rescuing children.
That’s why Dan Scavino posted the flag at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.”

MILLIONS of children have been rescued.
All receive special healing after.
Earthquakes all over the planet are the Military
rescuing children & blowing up DUMBs
https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Juan O’Savin 3-21 🔥
“Worth the wait
to save as many living souls as possible.
WE ALL MATTER in God’s plan.
Even moving them at night has risk.
So much going on to save these lives.
You will truly never know how evil evil is
until God exposes satan when it’s safe.”

President Trump @ CPAC 2-28-21 🇺🇸
“It’s moving along
according OUR PLAN
& it’s moving along really well.
The Military
what they’ve done
our Generals
all the people
what they’ve done
is incredible.”

Flights of Angels for the fallen 🙏
God’s unceasing blessings 💞
10:40 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 March, 10:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🕊💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
11 March, 05:25
❤️❤️❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
10 March, 09:58
I know the military are being tasked to do some dangerous missions but this is the most important mission ever. They are taking down the real enemy, not a contrived enemy and they're rescuing our beautiful children. ❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Win Gale @Wingale17
10 March, 09:54
completely heart broken for our soldiers, we will never be able to thank them enough God Bless them and their familys. God bless and save these children 🙏

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 March, 12:13
SO much love and gratitude for them all. I light the Yeshua and Mother Mary candles every night... via con dios mi amors 💜

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 March, 10:01
I've posted this before, but it's my way of thanking all Military worldwide🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 01:47
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
LOVE LOVE LOVE....may GOD BLESS us EVERYONE!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
09 March, 12:34
God Bless each of our warriors!❤🤍💙

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 March, 09:49
😢 Yesterday, I heard it was about 200 patriots. No loss is acceptable, but 200!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 March, 01:09
Our heroes will probably be a little messed up mentally when this is done. It is much worse for them than can be imagined. God bless and protect them.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 March, 04:18
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Gene Decode has reported that after our Soldiers rescue the children and blow up the D.U.M.B.s they need special counseling. That was especially true of the DUMBs in D.C.

Gene said what they found there, the vile revolting filthy disgusting depraved state the children were in, the body parts—those were the worst, even worse than the Australia DUMBs and no one could believe that was possible.

The miraculous news is that President Trump rolled out Med Beds some years ago to heal the children that survived and the Soldiers ASAP they finish each mission.

I pray and am assuming that goes for the K9s as well because they also suffer PTSD from they discover and combat in those tunnels.

God bless every warrior and child 🙏💞🔥

jaq anon @jaq
05 March, 12:32
The problem I have with gene decode #36 is that they used video of Trump getting back to WH from Walter Reeds 4 months ago in claiming Trump allegedly visiting WH last Mar 3. So I don't know if DUMBS incident is likewise fake

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 March, 03:41
In response jaq anon to his Publication
In this time of massive info coercion I hesitate to give much credence to internet personalities that have no verifiable record or documented history. If it sounds reasonable I'll give it a test drive but some things are too far fetched for me. However, the way things have gone in this past year I'm prepared to learn new things and discover new truths that otherwise would not warrant a second look in the past. I'm just hanging tough for Trump to be fairly and rightfully inaugurated as POTUS. The rest is frills and dressings.

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
09 March, 01:34
In response jaq anon to his Publication
I noticed the same thing when he aired the footage on some channel named Cirsten on Bitchute. He commented that Trump was in DC giving Biden the next steps of the plan. In his video replay, I saw the iconic moment when Trump walked up the WH stairs and removed his mask when he returned from WR Hospital. I found the video of Trump actually doing that in Oct 2020. That was inexcusable to me and sealed the deal for me following any more of his reporting.

His appearances on the various shows offer no sources besides the far-too-common "government or military insider." Additionally, according to him, most earthquakes are now underground explosions of secret cabal military bases, even those in notoriously seismic areas. Some cabal members are being held in prison on the moon. I am not saying he is wrong, I am saying there needs to be a references included. People need to practice using discernment before agreeing with a narrative they hear online from someone that won't show their face.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 March, 12:16
Bless the souls of one's lost on this mission.

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
04 March, 12:12
😢That is so very sad. I can't even begin to imagine sending a loved one off to a secret mission to have them not return home.

Debbie Foote @gramadebbie
04 March, 11:57
God Bless our brave military. My heart is saddened for the loss.

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 March, 11:23
Any more info on the details of this cabal trap? Who does Gene Decode claim are his insiders? Do we know who the enemy is that our spec ops are fighting.....I know the "cabal", but what does this "cabal" consist of, that has the manpower/firepower to go up against the US Spec Ops?

04 March, 11:33
In response USA DAR to his Publication
We are in a war. Neither side is going to reveal plans, strategy or exact news. President Trump has said this often, as has General Flynn.

However, when Gene Decode reports ANYTHING you can have confidence it is FACT. But NO ONE, including Gene, Juan, POTUS, Flynn—are telling us anything near to 10% of what they know is actually happening.

Besides God and the genius Q-Team my guess is less than 10 people know what is happening in this war, at the very least for the safety of those who are fighting it on the front lines 🔥

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 March, 11:23
An ah ha moment.....that's why the flags have been at half staff at the old WH and at the capitol in DC as well, and not for "covid" as people are saying. I knew it was BS.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 10:55
That is so heartbreaking and my thoughts and prayers are with their families.I cant even explain in words as to how much I admire our great Military and how very proud I am of each and every one of them.I can only imagine what they have seen and I pray for God to help them be safe and also for him to heal their minds too.🙏🏼😰🙏🏼♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸

04 March, 11:00
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Beautifully said, Cynthia, especially when words are so hard to find to describe the emotions we all feel, the gratitude, admiration, love and appreciation for all involved: Children, Soldiers, K9s, Medics—ALL. Blessings 🙏💞

Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
04 March, 10:55
I thought it was for Rush Limbaugh. Less dramatic. More plausible.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
04 March, 11:29
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
as soon as i read that i was remembering it was fir Rush! NOT the other "fill-in" we "think". decode man can report his thoughts and add to it. but the dang flag at mara logo was for RUSH and i wont believe anyone else's "take".

04 March, 12:18
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Rush died February 17th.

Dan Scavino posted the flag at half-mast on February 26th for the soldiers 🙏

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
04 March, 10:53
May God bless those who are doing his work 🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 March, 10:51
Dear God, bless these brave souls and hold them in your loving embrace. Bless and grant peace to their families and loved ones. i will never ever forget or take for granted their service and sacrifice🙏🙏🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 March, 01:09
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏

Bro Crow @Brocrow
❤🇱🇷💪✔

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 March, 10:50
😢 OMG! I had to stop and cry. Heaven has new heroes.

anon anon @Qcolorado
04 March, 10:49
God rest their souls! May they receive a great portion of glory for their sacrifice.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 March, 10:47
😢🙏

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
04 March, 10:47
oh my heart...prayers for families🙏😢😢

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 10:44
Salute! I feel a huge national memorial in need...these men need to be immortalized in our minds and hearts. There is no greater love than one who would lay down his life for another...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
These brave ones deserve a prominent spot in our Garden of Heroes!

I've been praying harder for the special forces than anything.

Men without names, not seeking personal glory, who confront incomprehensibly revolting circumstance in serious danger in order to do the right thing & rescue children!

Better - they can destroy the places so it cannot ever happen again!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 March, 10:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
AMEN