Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 10:40
Gene Decode 3-2-21 🔥
“This last week many Special Ops Forces died in a cabal trap
while clearing out D.U.M.B.S & rescuing children.
That’s why Dan Scavino posted the flag at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.”

MILLIONS of children have been rescued.
All receive special healing after.
Earthquakes all over the planet are the Military
rescuing children & blowing up DUMBs
https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Juan O’Savin 3-21 🔥
“Worth the wait
to save as many living souls as possible.
WE ALL MATTER in God’s plan.
Even moving them at night has risk.
So much going on to save these lives.
You will truly never know how evil evil is
until God exposes satan when it’s safe.”

President Trump @ CPAC 2-28-21 🇺🇸
“It’s moving along
according OUR PLAN
& it’s moving along really well.
The Military
what they’ve done
our Generals
all the people
what they’ve done
is incredible.”

Flights of Angels for the fallen 🙏
God’s unceasing blessings 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 March, 11:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Any more info on the details of this cabal trap? Who does Gene Decode claim are his insiders? Do we know who the enemy is that our spec ops are fighting.....I know the "cabal", but what does this "cabal" consist of, that has the manpower/firepower to go up against the US Spec Ops?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
We are in a war. Neither side is going to reveal plans, strategy or exact news. President Trump has said this often, as has General Flynn.

However, when Gene Decode reports ANYTHING you can have confidence it is FACT. But NO ONE, including Gene, Juan, POTUS, Flynn—are telling us anything near to 10% of what they know is actually happening.

Besides God and the genius Q-Team my guess is less than 10 people know what is happening in this war, at the very least for the safety of those who are fighting it on the front lines 🔥
11:33 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 March, 11:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That makes me sad then. I was hoping it was false info because it deeply saddens me to know our hero soldiers are being harmed. Today is National Hug a G.I. day.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 01:13
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I hear you, my friend 🙏 It is deeply sad and yet they know the risks. They've had special training for this very delicate and dangerous Op. They know what they face when they go into the D.U.M.B.s to rescue the children, which is why they're such amazing heroes—and now—angels forever 💞👼🙏