Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 10:40
Gene Decode 3-2-21 🔥
“This last week many Special Ops Forces died in a cabal trap
while clearing out D.U.M.B.S & rescuing children.
That’s why Dan Scavino posted the flag at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.”

MILLIONS of children have been rescued.
All receive special healing after.
Earthquakes all over the planet are the Military
rescuing children & blowing up DUMBs
https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Juan O’Savin 3-21 🔥
“Worth the wait
to save as many living souls as possible.
WE ALL MATTER in God’s plan.
Even moving them at night has risk.
So much going on to save these lives.
You will truly never know how evil evil is
until God exposes satan when it’s safe.”

President Trump @ CPAC 2-28-21 🇺🇸
“It’s moving along
according OUR PLAN
& it’s moving along really well.
The Military
what they’ve done
our Generals
all the people
what they’ve done
is incredible.”

Flights of Angels for the fallen 🙏
God’s unceasing blessings 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
The problem I have with gene decode #36 is that they used video of Trump getting back to WH from Walter Reeds 4 months ago in claiming Trump allegedly visiting WH last Mar 3. So I don't know if DUMBS incident is likewise fake
12:32 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jaq in this post can reply
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
09 March, 01:34
In response jaq anon to his Publication
I noticed the same thing when he aired the footage on some channel named Cirsten on Bitchute. He commented that Trump was in DC giving Biden the next steps of the plan. In his video replay, I saw the iconic moment when Trump walked up the WH stairs and removed his mask when he returned from WR Hospital. I found the video of Trump actually doing that in Oct 2020. That was inexcusable to me and sealed the deal for me following any more of his reporting.

His appearances on the various shows offer no sources besides the far-too-common "government or military insider." Additionally, according to him, most earthquakes are now underground explosions of secret cabal military bases, even those in notoriously seismic areas. Some cabal members are being held in prison on the moon. I am not saying he is wrong, I am saying there needs to be a references included. People need to practice using discernment before agreeing with a narrative they hear online from someone that won't show their face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 March, 03:41
In response jaq anon to his Publication
In this time of massive info coercion I hesitate to give much credence to internet personalities that have no verifiable record or documented history. If it sounds reasonable I'll give it a test drive but some things are too far fetched for me. However, the way things have gone in this past year I'm prepared to learn new things and discover new truths that otherwise would not warrant a second look in the past. I'm just hanging tough for Trump to be fairly and rightfully inaugurated as POTUS. The rest is frills and dressings.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 March, 12:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Looks like a mobile hospital to me...