Jackie Joe @CD9
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup
06:40 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Texas Tulip @TXTulip
17 February, 01:01
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
RN here, I remain grateful I gave up on the medical industry (at least for now) in 2019. DIdn't have a single job since 2008 in multiple states in multiple companies in multiple specialties where I was required to compromise the reasons I went into healthcare. Not a single job where I wasn't pinned against the wall and sidelined for asking too many of the "wrong" questions. Was it luck that I gave up (in shame, then) in Feb 2019? Nope: providence. It's such a shame that even the good people left are slaves to the loans they took out to get in and to the establishments which hold them host

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 February, 11:57
In response Texas Tulip to her Publication
God Bless You for your integrity and standing up for the truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
21 February, 02:39
In response Texas Tulip to her Publication
πŸ™‚RGN here, as well. Well done and God bless you.

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
17 February, 11:22
Whats the point of the vaccine?

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
17 February, 01:46
We do have good individuals in the medical profession who are extremely brainwashed by the indoctrination. Normally, they would NEVER knowingly harm their patients. Yes, I am trying to get through to them but the indoctrination is intense. Praying.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 11:44
Can they be held accountable for not giving HCQ?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
16 February, 11:22
RN here...I have chosen not to work in healthcare during Covid due to grave moral and ethical concerns. i could not and would not be party to the lies, junk science and atrocities that have been perpetrated by those whom society and communities place their highest faith and trust in. Nurses are the most truated profession so to watch so many of my colleagues buy into the utter lies and bullshit has been tough to say the least. Very very shameful and disappointing.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Texas Tulip @TXTulip
17 February, 01:02
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Amen. RN here, also. Very grateful I left in 2019. Grateful is an understatement.

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
16 February, 11:21

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 February, 01:55
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
its all a sham🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 February, 10:14
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
πŸ‘πŸ»

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
16 February, 08:55
They should all have their licenses revoked.
My experiences with those in the medical community in the last year have not been pleasant.
The last confrontation ended with me calling the Covid tests garbage, and, not in so many words, calling the doctor a liar.
I never back down on this.
Not ever.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 08:49
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly shocked & heartbroken when I lfinally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back & I would do it agian all over again.πŸ™πŸ’—

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 10:07
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
In the past, I've kept a small, closed herd of Nubian dairy goats. I don't vaccinate for silly things I know the remedy to. I don't vaccinate my cats or dogs, either.

Happily, we just made an offer on a house with 4 acres this morning, so dairy goats will be in my future again soon!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
16 February, 11:25
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I know vaccines are toxic. Dogs used to live longer even in the 70's. I have a boxer/lab mix and black lab. We feed them organic expensive non GMO food. Both have developed numerous lumps/growths over the past two years. The mix is 8 years old, my lab is 5. They are exercised regularily. This should not be happening! I like my vet a lot but she pushes vaccines. I have refused numerous because they are ridiculous. I've been adding small dosage of MMS to their water praying it reduces the lumps. This makes me so pissed off!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 February, 08:29
Lets start with the doctor that overdosed me on injectable cortisone and left me disabled 😁😁😁

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 February, 12:27
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i am SO sorry! this topic has incensed me for years - watching how our local hospital (nazi medicine) has abused my spouse - harmed him - misdiagnosed him - lied to him about an operation (saying it was a permanent fix but later found out it was just a 5 year max deal and now his issue is not "fixable")....we tried to sue but couldn't find a lawyer with enough balls to take on the system. we are all owed restitution by these nazi doctors.

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
16 February, 08:23
as a nurse i find this absolutely ridiculous. are we going to go after all tge pediatricians for vaccinating our kids? my son has autism and i never once thought to sue gge pediatrician - but tge pharmaceutical industry - yes. They need to be sued, gined and brought down.

Data Gramma @Vic
16 February, 11:33
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
If after knowing about the false information in regard to covid that a doctor or nurse continues to blindly vaccinate people, then yes, they are responsible! They are turning their backs on their oaths.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 08:20
How would they know this if they are not on this site?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 February, 08:20
The Nuremburg Code.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 February, 07:53
Truth will hit hard to all But it has too.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 February, 07:51
SQQN WE WILL BE OUR OWN DOCTORS AS WAS INTENDED TRUSTING OURSELVES TO DO GOOD

Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
16 February, 06:54
thats why the MED BEDS are coming. The whole medical field is a joke.

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
17 February, 12:18
In response Stoosh JFKJrFan to his Publication
you think everyone gets a med bed ?