Jackie Joe @CD9
16 February, 06:40
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
as a nurse i find this absolutely ridiculous. are we going to go after all tge pediatricians for vaccinating our kids? my son has autism and i never once thought to sue gge pediatrician - but tge pharmaceutical industry - yes. They need to be sued, gined and brought down.
08:23 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Daniegny in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
16 February, 11:33
In response Danielle Stull to his Publication
If after knowing about the false information in regard to covid that a doctor or nurse continues to blindly vaccinate people, then yes, they are responsible! They are turning their backs on their oaths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
17 February, 08:12
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
but they don't know - that is the point. No one tells us as healthcare providers - hey - this vaccine is going to kill people. of course no one would give it if that were the case.