Jackie Joe @CD9
16 February, 06:40
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Tulip @TXTulip
17 February, 01:01
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
RN here, I remain grateful I gave up on the medical industry (at least for now) in 2019. DIdn't have a single job since 2008 in multiple states in multiple companies in multiple specialties where I was required to compromise the reasons I went into healthcare. Not a single job where I wasn't pinned against the wall and sidelined for asking too many of the "wrong" questions. Was it luck that I gave up (in shame, then) in Feb 2019? Nope: providence. It's such a shame that even the good people left are slaves to the loans they took out to get in and to the establishments which hold them host

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
God Bless You for your integrity and standing up for the truth!
11:57 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Texas Tulip to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lioness1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Altman, click on at the bottom under it