Jackie Joe @CD9
16 February, 06:40
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly shocked & heartbroken when I lfinally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back & I would do it agian all over again.πŸ™πŸ’—
08:49 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
16 February, 11:25
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I know vaccines are toxic. Dogs used to live longer even in the 70's. I have a boxer/lab mix and black lab. We feed them organic expensive non GMO food. Both have developed numerous lumps/growths over the past two years. The mix is 8 years old, my lab is 5. They are exercised regularily. This should not be happening! I like my vet a lot but she pushes vaccines. I have refused numerous because they are ridiculous. I've been adding small dosage of MMS to their water praying it reduces the lumps. This makes me so pissed off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 07:10
In response Janet Love to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ I'm so sorry...U are such a wonderful doggy mommy. πŸ’—πŸ™ W all of the info out there on vaccines I no longer trust or have any respect for anyone who pushes them or who suppoprts the Cabals evil sick care agenda that keeps us & our beloved pets health comromised while padding rheir pdeep ockets. IMHO there's so much info out there there's no excuse. Medical profess are selling their Soul for a paycheck by choosing to deny the proof & look the other way... I couldnt live w myself knowing the harm I was causing the beautfiul innocent beings who put their trust in my hands,πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ

17 February, 07:25
In response Janet Love to her Publication
If I were you, (since they do push vaccines) when you bring ur beloveds to ur vet, I would NEVER EVER let them out of ur sight bc sadly they may vacconate them by accident thinking they are someone else just like doctors someitmes do surgery on wrong patients.... bc it happens ALL the time. & if God forbid there were ever an emergency soemtimes they say "they need to take them into the back".. I would be a mess, it would be so much less stressful for me to just find a diff vet... otherwise I would always have an underlying level of anxiety knowing this could happen... but thats me.πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 10:07
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
In the past, I've kept a small, closed herd of Nubian dairy goats. I don't vaccinate for silly things I know the remedy to. I don't vaccinate my cats or dogs, either.

Happily, we just made an offer on a house with 4 acres this morning, so dairy goats will be in my future again soon!

16 February, 10:11
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—So so beautfiul... I love how you've known all along! Your pets are so deeply blessed but your love!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
16 February, 11:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
No vacccines for my nigerian dwarf old lady goats and they are living a long elderly life so far!