Jackie Joe @CD9
16 February, 06:40
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 08:49
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly shocked & heartbroken when I lfinally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back & I would do it agian all over again.πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
In the past, I've kept a small, closed herd of Nubian dairy goats. I don't vaccinate for silly things I know the remedy to. I don't vaccinate my cats or dogs, either.

Happily, we just made an offer on a house with 4 acres this morning, so dairy goats will be in my future again soon!
10:07 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
16 February, 11:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
No vacccines for my nigerian dwarf old lady goats and they are living a long elderly life so far!

16 February, 11:25
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Excellent news!

Amazing, isn't it?

God showed us the natural way years ago.

I feel sorry for younger generations who didn't have smart oldies to turn to for advice.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
16 February, 10:11
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—So so beautfiul... I love how you've known all along! Your pets are so deeply blessed but your love!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

16 February, 10:13
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I cannot take credit - my gran reared me on a Navajo reservation in Arizona. One of my jobs was keeping an eye on the sheep & goats. We used herbal remedies for them, even for fleas & worms. They never saw a vet in their lives!

She taught me how to make medicine for animals & also for 2-leggeds.

I feel so privileged now to have lived what I thought was a dull childhood.