Jackie Joe @CD9
16 February, 06:40
DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
Lets start with the doctor that overdosed me on injectable cortisone and left me disabled 😁😁😁
08:29 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 February, 12:27
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i am SO sorry! this topic has incensed me for years - watching how our local hospital (nazi medicine) has abused my spouse - harmed him - misdiagnosed him - lied to him about an operation (saying it was a permanent fix but later found out it was just a 5 year max deal and now his issue is not "fixable")....we tried to sue but couldn't find a lawyer with enough balls to take on the system. we are all owed restitution by these nazi doctors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 08:48
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I couldnt find an attorney because they claimed it would cost too much to get a doctor to testify against mine. Reflecting...God has me right where he wants me...not very lucrative but He provides πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™

17 February, 08:49
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Im so sorry. hugs