Ice Kates @IceKates
🙏💝
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. 🙏💝

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all 🙏💗

https://fundly.com/veteran...
05:59 PM - Oct 18, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
23 October, 08:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Father God , I give thanks for the healing you are doing right now for Dave. o/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 October, 12:54
In response Crafty Fox to his Publication
Thank you and yes in full agreement heal Dave through and through. Bless you to beyond measure 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 October, 07:27
So many prayers for you. Lord hear our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏💕

23 October, 07:29
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
We am truly blessed beyond measure 🙏
God Bless you and fortify your every need too.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 October, 07:25
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 October, 07:21
Praying for relief fren. God please hear our prayers. ❤️.
Lord we come to you as a family with a deep-seated faith. Lord, we come to you and ask for your healing powers to help our family member in need right now. Lord, we ask that you hear our prayers here on anon up. Lord, with your divine powers for healing and strength please lift our friend up in healing and comfort.
Please, Lord hear Dave’s prayers, so that he can be mobile. Lord, we thank you in advance for your divine spirit and holiness.
In Jesus name, we thank you and praise you.

connie wright @cowri
23 October, 07:24
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏

23 October, 07:26
Beautiful prayer and thank you I felt that! It has been such a struggle this summer and even though we've been selling our silver stash we are blessed beyond measure. God's timing is always perfect and I have been blessed everyday. Sending love and prayers back to you also fren and God Bless you beyond measure!

arba happihr @arba
23 October, 10:20
Dear God please send angels to help this beautiful family in need of help.

23 October, 01:09
In response arba happihr to her Publication
God Bless you and thank you so much. It has been one heck of a summer. Have an amazing week.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 October, 07:38
Lord please here our prayers for ice kates and her husband.
Lord please provide assistance to our friend. Lord please hear our prayer as our friends struggle to pay their bills. Lord may there be a kind soul that enters their path. Lord please provide your guidance at this time of need.
Thank you Lord. ❤️🙏

21 October, 11:04
Beautiful prayer and we both thank you from our hearts. Sending love and prayers back to you !!!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

20 October, 03:17
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Thank you and sending BIG LOVE 🙏💗

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 October, 10:32 (E)
Check your local churches for financial assistance as well - and the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society and your local VFW/American Legion! (My VFW has funds just for this purpose). ❤️🙏🏻

19 October, 09:05
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
That is great thank you. I hadn't really thought about that. We even talk about starting something in our little town for Veterans rather than going to the next town.

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 12:45
Please God, bring peace, good health and much better finances to Ice Kates and her husband, Dave.

19 October, 12:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you and words cannot express how truly wonderful people like you have made us feel when we need it most. God Bless you beyond measure! 🙏💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 12:11
Do you have PayPal? Private message me if you feel more comfortable. I can't get this to work.

19 October, 12:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much! I do have PayPal too which I'm surprised it's not an option... maybe something I need to link?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 12:10
I tried. It would not let me.
It kept asking me for a correct zip code which I typed in. Not sure why it didn't work.

19 October, 12:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am sorry I hope it isn't misbehaving like that too much. UGH ... And thank you sweetie for trying. Just more proof AI should not be in charge :)

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 October, 12:06
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Sending prayers!! What part of the country are you from? Thinking of you both, praying for needs to be met and healing for David.

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 October, 12:00
God, we pray now Your Perfect Solution to thie difficulty happens now! Thank You!

19 October, 12:10
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
We truly appreciate your kindness and yes may there be miracles all around.... for everyone we pray 🙏💗

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 October, 11:28
I donated the little I have to share 😁
Sending you so many positive vibes and prayers ♥️

19 October, 12:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you so much and may it come back blessed beyond measure. We are truly humbled at the generosity you all have given. Sending BIG LOVE to you 🙏💗

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 11:20
Sending thoughts and prayers for solutions! Perhaps an inspired mechanic will show up to help...know all will be well! Best to you!

18 October, 11:57
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
There's going to be a special person and the timing I know will be perfect too. Thank you for your kind words and prayers.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 October, 10:19
Sending prayers for you and your family. Please stay safe!🙏🙏🙏🙏

18 October, 10:27
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
💗Thank you and God Bless you Nancy 🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 October, 09:55
Sometimes it's cheaper to get a cheap temporary car until you can save to fix the other one and when you get it fixed you can sell your temporary one to get your money back. Kind of like a free rental.
I've had to do that before. 🙏

18 October, 10:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
We have thought about that too. We just put new tires and battery and transmission flush. It's worth it one way or anther. Thanks for the great advice!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 09:54
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kate and David. May they be Blessed with a rock solid faith in You. Provide them with help from those who know how to fix their vehicle without straining their finances. Bring them peace of mind that all will be well with their finances and their health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

18 October, 10:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you and what a beautiful prayer... I felt that!
I try so hard not to worry... Dave says I worry about worrying. We are blessed beyond measure with angels that sends our way 🙏💞

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 October, 09:49
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

18 October, 10:08
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you Rita 🙏💓

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 08:07
Lord Jesus we ask for your divine intervention for this patriot and her husband. Please provide the funds they need for this car repair, or bring them someone who will do the repair as a gift to them. Cover them with your peace and shower them with blessings during this financial hardship. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

18 October, 08:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautiful thank you Carol we love your prayer and kind words. No telling what God has planned!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 October, 07:46
God bless you with guidance & health on your path.

18 October, 07:51
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Thank you so much that is beautiful !!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 October, 07:44
I truly wish I could give more, but I gave what I could. VA does not pay much for disability but I did help. God Bless you, and God Bless your husband! WWG1WGA

18 October, 07:47
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AWE thank you and we understand and may you be blessed beyond measure for your generosity.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
Sending prayers to you and Dave. 🙏

18 October, 07:45
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless we truly appreciate everyone.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 October, 07:40
Will send some money in the morning God Bless both of you

18 October, 07:41
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
God Bless and thank you we are so blessed!!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 October, 07:35
lord please help these people with their wants and needs at this time of their lives..send them an angel

18 October, 07:42
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💗God Bless you and thank you for the love and prayers 🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
18 October, 07:35
Prayers for you both.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Thank you Melanie and God Bless you beyond measure. 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 October, 07:06
if i knew ya lived closer i do it for ya :(. i have skilllz but unfortunately im not in position to help monetarily.
hang in there, it'll work out.

18 October, 07:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Thank you and intentions is purely appreciated :)

amy lilley @amylilley
18 October, 06:53
Done Sister, much love and prayers🐸💝😇🙏🏻🤗🌹🚗🚙🚗

18 October, 07:19
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Thank you so much! You are always such a sweetheart. My husband is so humbled by the love and prayers and help.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 October, 06:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏

18 October, 07:20
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
God Bless you and sending BIG LOVE to you! 🙏💗

connie wright @cowri
18 October, 06:44
🙏💙🙏

18 October, 06:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you Connie and God Bless you beyond measure! 🙏