Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
πŸ™πŸ’
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. πŸ™πŸ’

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all πŸ™πŸ’—

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 09:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kate and David. May they be Blessed with a rock solid faith in You. Provide them with help from those who know how to fix their vehicle without straining their finances. Bring them peace of mind that all will be well with their finances and their health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Thank you and what a beautiful prayer... I felt that!
I try so hard not to worry... Dave says I worry about worrying. We are blessed beyond measure with angels that sends our way πŸ™πŸ’ž
10:04 PM - Oct 18, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 06:18
Kate, regarding your husband’s cancer please look into foods that contain salicylic acid along with topical creams that contain it.

https://patents.google.com...

Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 11:24
Worry is interest paid on a debt never taken...shift your energy to seeng the task already completed with ease and best outcome beyond your current imagination...be open to recieve and it is already done.😍