Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
πŸ™πŸ’
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. πŸ™πŸ’

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all πŸ™πŸ’—

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Sending prayers for you and your family. Please stay safe!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
10:19 PM - Oct 18, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 10:27
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
πŸ’—Thank you and God Bless you Nancy πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396