Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
🙏💝
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. 🙏💝

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all 🙏💗

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Sometimes it's cheaper to get a cheap temporary car until you can save to fix the other one and when you get it fixed you can sell your temporary one to get your money back. Kind of like a free rental.
I've had to do that before. 🙏
09:55 PM - Oct 18, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 10:07
In response James Dean to his Publication
We have thought about that too. We just put new tires and battery and transmission flush. It's worth it one way or anther. Thanks for the great advice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396