Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
🙏💝
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. 🙏💝

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all 🙏💗

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
So many prayers for you. Lord hear our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏💕
07:27 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spanknurace1 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 October, 07:29
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
We am truly blessed beyond measure 🙏
God Bless you and fortify your every need too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396