Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
🙏💝
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. 🙏💝

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all 🙏💗

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
Praying for relief fren. God please hear our prayers. ❤️.
Lord we come to you as a family with a deep-seated faith. Lord, we come to you and ask for your healing powers to help our family member in need right now. Lord, we ask that you hear our prayers here on anon up. Lord, with your divine powers for healing and strength please lift our friend up in healing and comfort.
Please, Lord hear Dave’s prayers, so that he can be mobile. Lord, we thank you in advance for your divine spirit and holiness.
In Jesus name, we thank you and praise you.
07:21 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 October, 07:26
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Beautiful prayer and thank you I felt that! It has been such a struggle this summer and even though we've been selling our silver stash we are blessed beyond measure. God's timing is always perfect and I have been blessed everyday. Sending love and prayers back to you also fren and God Bless you beyond measure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 October, 07:33
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Feeling desperate is horrible, hard. Know that your family here prays for you. With a light heart and true faith, deep faith, God will hear. I know he does and will provide. ❤️

connie wright @cowri
23 October, 07:24
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏