Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 05:59 (E)
πŸ™πŸ’
Sharing an update on my sos fundraiser and most important for my husbands health. We are very close to goal and thank all of you for your love and prayers. I am still humbly reaching out for any help affordable and most important your precious prayers. Dave begins another round of tests November 1 and results about a week after that. He is having deep pain in his legs and worried it's the cancer. He is not wanting to walk because it is so painful. πŸ™πŸ’

Hello my husband and I really don't want to ask for help but I have to humble myself and let others help me right now. Our car needs head gaskets and I have silver I can sell but not enough to pay the entire bill.

Please pray for us... especially Dave he is stressed and I don't want it to affect his myeloma. Please share, pray and if you can afford anything we truly appreciate it. Thank you beautiful friends and God Bless you all πŸ™πŸ’—

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Sending prayers!! What part of the country are you from? Thinking of you both, praying for needs to be met and healing for David.
12:06 AM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy ODell, click on at the bottom under it