Doq Holliday @doqholliday
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.
11:45 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Gole Gora @Aragon
03 March, 12:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@doqholliday is it necesary to buy a ledger nano or will Uphold survive the carsh??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 March, 07:07 (E)
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
If it makes you feel safer, Atomic is easy to use. Is cold storage until you get a ledger S. Good customer service. Safe.

https://atomicwallet.io/ri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
12 March, 07:35
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
I have a ledger Nano. If you buy it, only buy from their site.

It’s the best option, but don’t know Atomic (will check it out); have seen XUMM recommended.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 March, 12:13
The wife and I are old and hard times have left us broke and seemingly abahdoned. When we still had any money I bought a little silver and spent our last 1000 dollars of savings on xrp. Now we are hanging on from social security check to check. We are thankful and hopeful but it's tough times and some days even tougher. We have each other and our rescue dogs and for that we are immensely thankful.
Praying that 2023 delivers good things. 🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 12:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🙏 May God continue to provide for all your needs and answer your prayers throughout these difficult times.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 March, 08:42
A great time to cost average.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
02 March, 04:51
Technology is what replaces money. To know how to use this technology is real wealth. Papers and numbers on ledgers and crypto are simply the same tired old system in disguise. Technology is what the people need.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
13 March, 11:35
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Hang on brother!!
Try looking for a room for rent.
My brother in law is leaving his apartment to rent a room for $400 a month.

Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
13 March, 12:02
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Come to OK if need be, I’m buying my Grands farmhouse, just me and three bedrooms. It’s a mess, I’m depressed and just gave up about four years ago, but there’s a roof, food, and five acres. Hell, I haven’t made a house payment in months, they just keep sending statements. 🤣

Red Man @2PillarPortal
02 March, 03:59
W.ait...
Wha.t happpened?

Whoo's inn this for the MQNEeY?

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 March, 12:06
I have been stacking silver for a couple of years. I also buy lots of junk silver. XRP confuses me. Keep stacking!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 11:33 (E)
It's still very confusing as to what to do with 401K accounts. Many of us have lost a ton of money. I remember in 2008 everyone taking their funds out of stock market and then being really sorry that they did because everything climbed back up. In order to convert it to metals and not have it taxed, you don't have it in your possession like they say you need to. Then you get a huge loss with taxes. It's very confusing times. I have had to hit my retirement accounts just to survive and hate seeing everything dwindle before I am ready but this is what they do. They truly have never wanted us to have wealth or prosper from our hard work.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 March, 06:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your 401k should be mirrored in the Quantum Financial system the last year Trump was in office my 401k had an unheard of 33% return
I managed ot myself for years
Then came Brandon 18% loss 2021
Was at another 22% loss last year
I cashed it out without penalty as I am if age - was not going to watch it burn and I can always reinvest but the stock market as we know it is going away -everything will move to the world wide stellar Market - the retirement funds will be moved or already are. Trump did say the new retirement stocks would be like nothing we have ever seen

Made me mad to cash out but I felt good once I did it

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 March, 11:21
Silver resources - Local coin shops….great resource to buy local….private

1. JM bullion . com
2. https://www.milesfranklin....
3. Scottsdale mint . Com
4. Silver Towne
5. Apmex
6. Provident Metals
7. Money Metals Exchange

Silver rounds or bars are good to. Less expensive, usually, and lower premiums as well. Pool your money with others, if you can to buy in bulk. Make sure you take physical custody of your metals. If you do not hold it you do not own it. Also 1/10 oz is available in gold too. So that may be a consideration for some.

Hope this helps. Silver prices are still low for now. All above sources are reputable dealers.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
02 March, 11:19
SILVER AND GOLD? IF THINGS GET THAT BAD WHAT GOOD IS IT? IF YOU CANT EAT IT DRINK IT OR SHOOT WITH IT TO ME IT IS USELESS.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 March, 11:35 (E)
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
It is a storehouse of value. You can use silver and gold for barter and trade, if needed. FRN (Federal Reserve Notes) will be useless in a crash. All societies go back to precious metals in a crash. Precious Metals Markets are manipulated and when the crash happens silver and gold will rise to their true value. Being prepared and having even a little silver or gold will be a game changer in your favor. It is a hedge of protection and security.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 March, 10:50
What happens to those who can't stock up????
Is WWG1WGA just a meaningless phrase?

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
02 March, 11:26
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Do you have a Firestick? If you do, you can start earning crypto.

IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
02 March, 08:34
When did the W. Hats told us to stock up? What did i miss? Please help.🙏🙏
I have stocked up on XRP but all based on my research, gold and silver i can't really afford

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 March, 08:25
stocking up on one thing
knowledge
its free

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 07:33
I got as much as Silver as I could afford...I'm still studying your suggestion of the Hard wallet and XRP... just Leery at this point bc so much is coming out that are strange when it comes to the RV, QFS and the XRP holdings..confusing to say the least..

Thanks Doq for your insight.. I have kept this..and the link for the QFS info..https://www.qfs1776.com

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 March, 11:33
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
agree with you about the other items other than Silver and Gold

America First @Realdeal
02 March, 11:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
What about KuCoin I have that

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 06:00
Doq....

No disrespect but most are barely feeding their families let alone buying gold and silver!

Im single, work, have flat to run and even I cannot afford it....

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 11:22
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I'm on lobstr...

What abput XLM?

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 March, 11:33
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Like wanting us to buy the checks Trump is asking us to do..would be nice to get money but gotta have money to buy them first.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
02 March, 01:08
🙏💪

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 March, 12:42
On a very tight budget and still able to buy silver. Just start. Small amounts. XRP is cheap cheap..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 12:42
Nana is so very grateful for their advice too!

Thank you is just not enough.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 March, 12:12
True and I have been listening 😊

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 March, 12:11
Sadly many Anons and many others are barely surviving financially so no way to stock up on gold and silver. The whole notion of it doesn't sit well with me as it implies MANY good people will go under. This means WWG1WGA is only a nice idea but has no teeth.