Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 07:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I got as much as Silver as I could afford...I'm still studying your suggestion of the Hard wallet and XRP... just Leery at this point bc so much is coming out that are strange when it comes to the RV, QFS and the XRP holdings..confusing to say the least..

Thanks Doq for your insight.. I have kept this..and the link for the QFS info..https://www.qfs1776.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
agree with you about the other items other than Silver and Gold
11:33 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenica_Joy in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 03:56
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Kooky stuff but that QFS link helps me with learning what the possibilities are without actually buying XRP etc and then going "holy crap this is confusing"...I'd rather know ahead of what I'm doing, but that's just me..I study everything so I get a grasp on what it all means...💓