Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.
04:40 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
13 March, 12:02
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Come to OK if need be, I’m buying my Grands farmhouse, just me and three bedrooms. It’s a mess, I’m depressed and just gave up about four years ago, but there’s a roof, food, and five acres. Hell, I haven’t made a house payment in months, they just keep sending statements. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 12:13
In response Melissa Gregg to her Publication
I might just take you up on that. I've lived in CA since 1989 and it gets worse every year. I spend about 2 to 3 hours a day in my car, which is bad for my mental health. I'm from Michigan originally. I used to travel to Texas a lot and I've been to Oklahoma, but just the central part where I drove up from Texas. It seems boring, but you don't. Is Oklahoma where you're from?

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
13 March, 11:35
Hang on brother!!
Try looking for a room for rent.
My brother in law is leaving his apartment to rent a room for $400 a month.

13 March, 11:44
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
I was doing much better financially when I rented this house and it's a 3 BR, which is more than I need. The rent has gone up twice from $2400 to $3000 a month. I just got a notice from the landlord to vacate in 60 days. I'm looking for a 1 BR, which will be about half of what I now pay. $3000 a month is an insane amount of rent to pay plus my landlord is a greedy bitch and refuses to do maintenance. It was advertised with air conditioning, but it's broken and she won't fix it. I've paid to replace the garbage disposal and fix the oven out of my pocket. Now she keeps texting me to pay late fees for being a week late on paying rent. The tenants before me trashed the house before they moved because she screwed them. I want to sabotage the house someway, too. I gave her $5000 security deposit and I know I'll never get any of it from her.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 March, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

08 March, 04:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thanks for your concern. I have until the end of the month to figure out my next move. I probably will be forced to move and I'm certain I won't get my $5000 deposit back. My landlord is a cheap asshole. Someone suggested getting an old RV or camper to live in for now. It would save me from having to come up with 5 or 6 thousand to rent another place. California is a very expensive state to live in. I hate that we're slaves to a rigged economic system.
How are things with you?

Regina Daly @GIJO
07 March, 06:26
Hang on to your XRP, to sell now would be at a great loss and only a temporary solution. Push it to the side and don't consider it an option. Look for other solutions. I know the last few yrs has been hard on us all, (financially, physically, mentally, etc). Be very positive in your thoughts. Our brain is like a computer, what we think, is what can happen. Prayers are also positive thoughts. My prayers with you too!

08 March, 05:02
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
I'd only sell a small amount if the value were at least $100. I realize that XRP is a great investment and should reach $10,000 or more. Having a supply is like buying stock in Apple in 1984, and an investment like that is once in a lifetime. The 150 oz of silver I sold would have gone up in value quite a bit but nowhere near the potential value of XRP.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 March, 09:59
Prayers up for you. 🙏 ❤️

chuck ross @chuckster
04 March, 05:39
The PMs are speculative garbage, especially true of silver and platinum. Anything with a futures market attached is never to be trusted..

04 March, 05:50
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Yes, that's why silver has been undervalued for decades. But the QFS will replace the corrupt old system controlled by central banks. PM's will find the level of their true value.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
04 March, 02:52
🙏

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
03 March, 06:23 (E)
Stay positive. You're an anon ❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 05:04
We truly understand and we are here for you patriot. 🙏

Shui Njiokiktjien @Shuinjio
03 March, 04:03
I agree I'm in the same position at the end of this month who knows where I'll be living cuz I won't have a home or the money to do anything things . All we can do is just pray and trust God will take care of us I'll keep you in my prayers

03 March, 05:04
In response Shui Njiokiktjien to her Publication
Thank you. I'm holding out hope that the NESARA wealth redistribution will take place this month. According to one source it's been funded and will go out in waves starting next week. Those over 65 are going to be the first recipients.

04 March, 02:32
In response Shui Njiokiktjien to her Publication
What state do you live in? Someone suggested getting a camper or RV. It's not a bad idea.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 March, 02:23
If losing your home is inevitable, maybe you could invest in a camper or van that can be outfitted for living in. That way you at least have a mobile home. Maybe sell your house and buy a used one with the money from the sale. You need a bed and a shower at least to keep yourself employable. I hope this is helpful.

03 March, 02:28
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's not a bad idea. Thanks

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
03 March, 02:15
Praying for you David.

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
03 March, 01:38
Here's God's promise:
38 For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.” Luke 6:38
Living Bible Whatever you CAN give.. give. Time, Service, Produce, Just Give. Promises made.. promises kept.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 March, 12:11
Prayers for you David and your whole family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

04 March, 02:37
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Thank you! God bless.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 12:00
Prayers for God to open some doors for you that will sustain you longer hun. I have frens that are and have been living in their cars for yrs now that normally would not have ever dreamed that would be where they ended up.

Nana is not wealthy either, my income is limited as well.

Actually I know already from what God has shown me that when the new system kicks in everything will change and a majority of my income sources will no longer be, but some how I just know that God has another plan for us if we can hang on.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 March, 11:56
WE HAVE BEEN HANGING ON FOR YEARS, LONGER THAN THE BASTURDS AT GITMO.
JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.
TRUMP TOLD US TO BUY GOLD AND SILVER AND KODAK PHARM STOCK.
NOT TO SELL IT.
SILVER IS KING....WATCH!

Myra Raney @myralynnr
03 March, 10:23
I'm another patriot, 68 years old who is afraid that if things don't happen fast, I'll be without a place to live and losing my car. Our elderly shouldn't be living like this, I'm one of them. My rent is half my SS check each month, plus I have to pay utilities, insurance, car note, and buy food. I can't foresee ever being totally retired, I have to keep working.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
03 March, 10:21
🙏🙏🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 March, 10:21
Prayers for you fren. ❤️Prayers that God will present a way forward and you will be rewarded. 🙏❤️

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 10:17
Hang in there Patriot. I know what you’re going through.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 March, 06:36
Hang on its coming

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 March, 04:48
Praying for you sir🙏

02 March, 04:53
In response janice marie to her Publication
Thank you. There are so many hurting right now I hate to bring up my problems. But I've gotten so depressed that I often think about ending my life, and it's all I can do to hang on to my sanity.
I just hope our prayers are being heard and will be answered.