Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
Doq....

No disrespect but most are barely feeding their families let alone buying gold and silver!

Im single, work, have flat to run and even I cannot afford it....
06:00 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BubsQ in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 March, 11:33
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Like wanting us to buy the checks Trump is asking us to do..would be nice to get money but gotta have money to buy them first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 11:46
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Agreed!

Unless you're a billionaire like Trump

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 11:22
I'm on lobstr...

What abput XLM?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 07:37
If you have an extra $200 or more even if it's on a CC, go to JM Bullion and get as much Silver now as you can...they ship it in a private box and you will feel much better about your future..Good luck and God bless Jay..🙏💓
p.s. if you need the link to buy some let me know and I'll post it for you...🙌

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 08:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I could buy a 1oz silver Britannica every month....

This is all I can afford..

Thoughts?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 March, 06:38
That was the point of his post - when money was ‘easy’ to come by was when we were informed.

Best to you and yours - everybody’s feeling the pinch. One day at a time, friend.