Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I got as much as Silver as I could afford...I'm still studying your suggestion of the Hard wallet and XRP... just Leery at this point bc so much is coming out that are strange when it comes to the RV, QFS and the XRP holdings..confusing to say the least..

Thanks Doq for your insight.. I have kept this..and the link for the QFS info..https://www.qfs1776.com
07:33 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
02 March, 11:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
What about KuCoin I have that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 03:45
In response America First to his Publication
I don't know anything about that.... Best to study up on it and the QFS link I provided that may help you decide what you want to do.. Good luck and God bless.🙏💓

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 March, 11:33
agree with you about the other items other than Silver and Gold

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 03:56
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Kooky stuff but that QFS link helps me with learning what the possibilities are without actually buying XRP etc and then going "holy crap this is confusing"...I'd rather know ahead of what I'm doing, but that's just me..I study everything so I get a grasp on what it all means...💓

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 11:24
This is what's weird. Amazon is not a company that we should be supporting. They are CeyeA and have destroyed many small businesses. The link mentions eBay, Amazon and PayPal. How is digital money the answer when it can easily lead to the "chip"? I agree, too much confusion is surrounding all of this financial stuff. They make it appear that we're escaping something bad for something good but, I agree there's so much chaos and confusion surrounding it all and we know who loves confusion plus the so called Elites have turned towards gold too.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 03:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That's exactly why I only got Silver coins, I can't afford Gold..LOL but all the XRP and Nano wallets and Ledgers and Uphold... Gaaahhh.
That is why I provided the link to QFS it's loaded with tons of good info...we need to use discernment that is for sure..💓

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 04:00
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
See if this will help him get it back.. https://bitcoin.stackexcha...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 March, 04:05
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
One more for hi to try... Good luck.. 💓https://www.reddit.com/r/R...