Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 March, 10:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What happens to those who can't stock up????
Is WWG1WGA just a meaningless phrase?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
Do you have a Firestick? If you do, you can start earning crypto.
11:26 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mr_Cee in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 March, 12:02
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
I dont even know what that is 😐

02 March, 12:06
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
The thing you plug into your tv to stream things like Netflix?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 11:35
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
I always have heard that most crypto is going away.

02 March, 12:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Regardless of what you heard. Not be coming off in a bad way, I have heard things too. The point is all crypto is exchangeable. Got no money for XRP but want some? Use the FS to make what you don't want to get what you want. Over 27,000 Cryptos exist, so if most go away, what will we be left with....couple hundred? The rest of the world is very crypto friendly so ...............