Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
It's still very confusing as to what to do with 401K accounts. Many of us have lost a ton of money. I remember in 2008 everyone taking their funds out of stock market and then being really sorry that they did because everything climbed back up. In order to convert it to metals and not have it taxed, you don't have it in your possession like they say you need to. Then you get a huge loss with taxes. It's very confusing times. I have had to hit my retirement accounts just to survive and hate seeing everything dwindle before I am ready but this is what they do. They truly have never wanted us to have wealth or prosper from our hard work.
11:33 AM - Mar 02, 2023 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 March, 06:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your 401k should be mirrored in the Quantum Financial system the last year Trump was in office my 401k had an unheard of 33% return
I managed ot myself for years
Then came Brandon 18% loss 2021
Was at another 22% loss last year
I cashed it out without penalty as I am if age - was not going to watch it burn and I can always reinvest but the stock market as we know it is going away -everything will move to the world wide stellar Market - the retirement funds will be moved or already are. Trump did say the new retirement stocks would be like nothing we have ever seen

Made me mad to cash out but I felt good once I did it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396