JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.
09:55 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 06:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You will appreciate this very true story, Fan.

This is just an example of how we connect to the universe every day thro our hearts to see what our guides and Angels are showing us thro frequency and numbers.

I promise this is true.

Nana had not cleared my emails for a couple of days and it takes a while to get thro them.
I usually do a bunch at a time until a get several before I hit delete and then start over again and I just stop randomly because sometimes if I try to do too many at a time something will screw up and I have to start over so I just do a bunch at a time.
I promise you I do not count them.

I deleted 3 batches yesterday before I just got tired and quit.
The first batch it said there were:
Second batch it said there were:
Third batch it said there were:

Not even kidding. It is like this most days all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You were right Nana. I do appreciate this story. How is our friend Juan O' Seven doing anyways? That 111 is significant too. VK has drawn our attention to it. Thank you for sharing my friend. Enjoy your Fryday night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
16 February, 01:08
me and many others I know cannot fast when taking certain meds that require food . I am on special diet and supplements that one needs to take with food. I also do not have a tub to bathe in..only showers so I guess once again I am sol ...lol but I have certain protocols to stick to as I am a lung cancer patient ..cannot get medical care where I live because a lot of places still require a mask...too dangerous when you have lung issues and I have many..I figure by the time this breaks loose I will be long gone anyway.. so gl to all the people trying to fast I wish you well with E1 trying to better yourselves...much love to you all from Canada

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 February, 06:48
In response Terri ... to his Publication
You could try grounding! ❤️

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
17 February, 07:11
In response Terri ... to his Publication
"FASTS" are deprivation of our usual routines, comforts, EZ answers,
convenient excuses...

SO THAT we may attune our attention to what we are avoiding, distracted from, unaware of...
Biblically, "PRAYER & FASTING" are paired, REPENTANCE often part of the "Aha!" that occurs...

WHAT you do to your bod accounts for little, unless you've got time to walk thru the time you've set aside to CONVERSE intensely w/ our CREATOR, humbly asking for mercy & direction,
moment-to-moment,
w/ whatever crops⬆️,
including health problems,
DIVINE personal revelations wrt your suffering,

1 Tim. 4:4-8

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 February, 06:02

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 February, 01:34
Jesus Fasted and Prayed for Forty Days and Forty Nights in the Wilderness

Ange Love @LoveM
15 February, 01:02
Daniel fast and praying🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 February, 12:43
I took a super hot salt bath Monday night to prepare and are good fatty food yesterday
I'm not focused on the 48 hour part, I'm focused on getting the remainder of the bioweapon out of my body (strangely it's my hips and my flexibility that is suffering still, cough if gone)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 12:57
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Salt baths are great. If your home water isn't filtered there are some available that simply drape over the spout. Too many people buy great drinking water and then open their pores in a hot shower, subjecting themselves to everything they don't want. Cool and cold showers and baths are alkalizing so I recommend them too.*

*Not a certified bathing consultant

15 February, 12:39
Have been talking with a cuz today that I have not had a lot of contact with in years.
Learned a lot I didn't know. Seems she too has been having visions and the type of dreams like I have been having.
It also seems that her Mom, my Aunt, and my Grandmother on my Dad's side also had visions and dreams.
I never knew this.

All news to me today. It seems there must be some connection to what has been happening to me.

MvA_r @MvA_r
15 February, 12:45

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 01:19
Maybe instead of what's been happening to you what's been happening for you. It's not surprising that your family are feeling the vibes too but it must feel wonderful to connect with them on that level. I'm happy for you Nana. Our sensitives are always the first to feel it. I don't need to look at Schumann to know that there is a notable shift in frequency. It's Habbening.

15 February, 12:32
Well Nana just finished Breakfast/Lunch and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies yesterday and volunteered to cook dinner for my whole family tonight.

So ok rate the importance to fast for me for today?
How long is this fast?
When you fast are you drinking anything but water?
Blood sugar is an issue for some ppl?
I can do anything that I really need to so my question is must it start today?

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
15 February, 01:00
Dr Jason Fung is a great fasting resource.
Lots of YT videos.
Be well 💫

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 February, 06:06
😆 🤣 😂

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 10:34
Timestamp 955

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Whiplash - 96
Geronimo
XRP Gold
Dont Panic
Freedom Day
Stay Safe
The Maga King
Reckoning
Xrp Noah
Dogetoken
Human Angel

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 10:21
VK said the fast was today. This must be comms. I'l work on it.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I didn't check any gematria but I bet it all checks out. My hope is that we're decoding The Maestro, VK... and not me. I'm on the same speeding Trump Train as you. ❤

garm hava @sigma777
15 February, 10:02
You have a Beautiful mind 🙏 thank You for everything

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:50
In response garm hava to her Publication
That is incredibly sweet.

#ThinkMirror