JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana just finished Breakfast/Lunch and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies yesterday and volunteered to cook dinner for my whole family tonight.

So ok rate the importance to fast for me for today?
How long is this fast?
When you fast are you drinking anything but water?
Blood sugar is an issue for some ppl?
I can do anything that I really need to so my question is must it start today?
12:32 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 February, 06:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😆 🤣 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:45
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
A twinkie of all things, lol. So lacking in substance that it doesn't even have an expiration date.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
15 February, 01:00
Dr Jason Fung is a great fasting resource.
Lots of YT videos.
Be well 💫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 12:54
In response Turtle Lips to her Publication
😉

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 12:38
Nana thank you, you just nailed the questions I have as well. I seem to not quite be ready for fasting... need time and research? Or is that my excuse? Lol, idk.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 February, 01:18
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
24 hours is the most I have done, don't know if its in my head or what. Gonna try this weekend

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 February, 12:38
Ok, don't get too distracted by all this shirtlessness! Teehee https://m.youtube.com/watc...
Solid Food Vacation - DO’s & DON’Ts - YouTube

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the DO’s & DON’Ts for a Solid Food Vacation aka a Juice Fast aka a Juice Feast.For more information, call Joh...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 01:05
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Sorry but I just naturally have an issue with ppl trying to convey to me when they are yelling at me.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 February, 12:35
Look into John Rose, he believes in juice fasting. Clear broths, vegetable juice, and clear fruit juices are included for his method. I think I watched him on bitchute but may have been YouTube. I'll try to find a link