JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 12:39
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Have been talking with a cuz today that I have not had a lot of contact with in years.
Learned a lot I didn't know. Seems she too has been having visions and the type of dreams like I have been having.
It also seems that her Mom, my Aunt, and my Grandmother on my Dad's side also had visions and dreams.
I never knew this.

All news to me today. It seems there must be some connection to what has been happening to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MvA_r in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MvA_r , click on at the bottom under it