JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 06:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You will appreciate this very true story, Fan.

This is just an example of how we connect to the universe every day thro our hearts to see what our guides and Angels are showing us thro frequency and numbers.

I promise this is true.

Nana had not cleared my emails for a couple of days and it takes a while to get thro them.
I usually do a bunch at a time until a get several before I hit delete and then start over again and I just stop randomly because sometimes if I try to do too many at a time something will screw up and I have to start over so I just do a bunch at a time.
I promise you I do not count them.

I deleted 3 batches yesterday before I just got tired and quit.
The first batch it said there were:
Second batch it said there were:
Third batch it said there were:

Not even kidding. It is like this most days all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You were right Nana. I do appreciate this story. How is our friend Juan O' Seven doing anyways? That 111 is significant too. VK has drawn our attention to it. Thank you for sharing my friend. Enjoy your Fryday night.
10:02 PM - Feb 17, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 10:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
He is a very strong soul. He will be ok.
Nana prays to give him extra strengh and grace everyday.
Most ppl have no idea what he is doing and has done for us.
I kid about Jack Ryan but he is most definitely a "Jack Ryan" many times over.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have learned a lot from Juan. I consider him a national treasure. And who else hand-delivers care packages to The Maestro?