JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 February, 12:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I took a super hot salt bath Monday night to prepare and are good fatty food yesterday
I'm not focused on the 48 hour part, I'm focused on getting the remainder of the bioweapon out of my body (strangely it's my hips and my flexibility that is suffering still, cough if gone)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Salt baths are great. If your home water isn't filtered there are some available that simply drape over the spout. Too many people buy great drinking water and then open their pores in a hot shower, subjecting themselves to everything they don't want. Cool and cold showers and baths are alkalizing so I recommend them too.*

*Not a certified bathing consultant
12:57 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 February, 01:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well water is a goal!
You're absolutely right about the water! I use mind over matter on this subject 😬
I will check out a faucet filter though in case I end up in another old house with fluoridated water for too much money again
Thanks ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 10:47
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Our water woes will soon be behind us.