JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Have been talking with a cuz today that I have not had a lot of contact with in years.
Learned a lot I didn't know. Seems she too has been having visions and the type of dreams like I have been having.
It also seems that her Mom, my Aunt, and my Grandmother on my Dad's side also had visions and dreams.
I never knew this.

All news to me today. It seems there must be some connection to what has been happening to me.
12:39 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 01:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe instead of what's been happening to you what's been happening for you. It's not surprising that your family are feeling the vibes too but it must feel wonderful to connect with them on that level. I'm happy for you Nana. Our sensitives are always the first to feel it. I don't need to look at Schumann to know that there is a notable shift in frequency. It's Habbening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 12:51
With a few exceptions with experiences with a reptilian and some real demons, it has been a wonderful experience for me.
Purely a joyous thing.
I just assume that at some point all souls that chose to can start this process to connect as well.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 February, 12:55
I felt a sense of something tonight...like something is coming...saw lots of military in my skies today..I pray for us all daily

MvA_r @MvA_r
15 February, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication