JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 February, 09:55
I hope that we're all breathing. And grounding. It's important to prepare for a fast. You don't want to be gouging yourself with food today. You're not going to starve. I promise. If you're new to fasting, the challenge is not hunger but the feelings that get stirred up and your emotional attachments. Breaking the fast requires mindfulness too. Gently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 10:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
VK said the fast was today. This must be comms. I'l work on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I didn't check any gematria but I bet it all checks out. My hope is that we're decoding The Maestro, VK... and not me. I'm on the same speeding Trump Train as you. ❤
10:35 AM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 February, 01:18
VK didn't post anything on AU or twitter last I checked. I've been outside moving snow from one area to another.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 February, 01:00
And it is 1027 ✨one 27❤️